Author Topic: Kamala Harris, Michelle Obama, Top Dem 2024 Presidential Wish List  (Read 244 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kamala Harris, Michelle Obama, Top Dem 2024 Presidential Wish List
 Jonathan Davis November 27, 2021

A new survey found that the two most popular Democrats ahead of the 2024 presidential election should Joe Biden decide not to run are both women.

The Washington Times reports:

A recent poll found Vice President Kamala Harris and former First Lady Michelle Obama are the leading Democratic candidates for 2024 if President Biden opts out of running for reelection.

The Hill-HarrisX poll had Ms. Harris leading a handful of Democratic candidates with 13% of support, followed by Mrs. Obama who had 10%.

Other candidates listed in the poll include several Democrats who previously ran for president in 2020.

Candidates who received 5 percent or less include Sen. Elizabeth Warren, Sen. Bernie Sanders, Sen. Cory Booker, Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg, former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg, and businessman Andrew Yang, according to the survey.

In addition, 36 percent of respondents said they were not sure who they preferred, while 13 percent said they are looking to another candidate that is not listed in the poll.

The survey results don’t seem to reflect the reality of Harris’ overall unpopularity, however.

In late October, a project run by The Los Angeles Times which tracks opinion polls from around the country showed that she is less popular than President Biden and many of her own predecessors.

more
https://conservativebrief.com/michelle-obama-55323/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Kamala Harris, Michelle Obama, Top Dem 2024 Presidential Wish List
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2021, 04:16:12 pm »
With Mooche at lease the Rats will have a Man to run for President
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2021, 05:39:41 pm »
If Kamelass and Mooch the tranny are who the DCP disciples want it just really shows their stupidity.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2021, 02:14:30 am by Killer Clouds »

Online LMAO

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2021, 07:49:08 pm »
What a shallow pool of candidates the Democrats have
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online libertybele

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2021, 08:32:35 pm »
Putting Michael Obammy in place I think has always been the plan ... then Kamel will mysteriously (?) step down and we'll have the Obammys in the WH once again.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2021, 09:31:33 pm »
Two of the laziest women on the planet.   :shrug:

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2021, 09:41:15 pm »
What a shallow pool of candidates the Democrats have
Just as bad as 2020, when 24 or so tried to cram into the clown car. Look at the clowns who emerged victorious.  **nononono*
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2021, 02:47:39 am »
There is always algore.   Tipper would like to be back in the whitehouse..  She is like Jill Biden...
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online LMAO

« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2021, 07:00:12 am »
I predict that Joe Biden will face a primary challenge from the far left in 2024. Even with his declining cognitive state, he may be aware of this and that’s why he’s pushing far left policies
« Last Edit: November 29, 2021, 07:11:54 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2021, 02:02:24 pm »
I predict that Joe Biden will face a primary challenge from the far left in 2024. Even with his declining cognitive state, he may be aware of this and that’s why he’s pushing far left policies
My prediction is Traitor Joe won't make it until 2024.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2021, 02:25:04 pm »
Pray our nation gets over its insane collective feeling of guilt before the way-out-of-her-depth political dilettante or the bitter white hating malcontent run on the rat ticket.