Author Topic: The fall of San Francisco  (Read 94 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The fall of San Francisco
« on: November 30, 2021, 03:50:00 pm »
November 30, 2021
The fall of San Francisco
By Monica Showalter

Leftists in San Francisco are in denial.

The San Francisco Chronicle is constantly putting out reports selectively parsing data to present a picture claiming there's no big crime issue in San Francisco.

At the same time, Soros-financed district attorney Chesa Boudin is telling the press "not me" as the smash-and-grab lootings of retailers in the city continue with few consequences.  "This is not a San Francisco specific problem.  It doesn't have anything to do with local policy," Boudin told KPIX, as if the problem didn't have a San Francisco pioneering nexus or that all of the affected cities happen to have district attorneys just like him.  For people who think there's a problem, see, it's all in their heads.  "If it feels that way then we've got work to do.  We want everyone to feel safe and to be safe in San Francisco, and until everybody is safe and feels safe our work is not done.  That's why I've been focused on proactive work."

Feels?  You see, you are only imagining things.  Chesa doesn't want you to be safe; he wants you to "feel" safe — never mind what actually happens.  Chesa's job as he sees it is to serve as chief therapist, not chief law enforcer, to relieve not criminals of their opportunities, but silly you of your delusions.

Outside all that parsing, San Francisco is starting to look like this:

https://twitter.com/michelletandler/status/1465393612577853440

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/11/the_fall_of_san_francisco.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: The fall of San Francisco
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2021, 12:16:39 am »
Title:
"The fall of San Francisco..."

That will come when the Millennium Tower finally topples over after a few more years. THAT will be "a fall".

Until then, I reckon that nothing nor nobody will step up to save the place.
They're just all too leftist and too nutty out there...

Offline LMAO

Re: The fall of San Francisco
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2021, 12:34:40 am »
Title:
"The fall of San Francisco..."

That will come when the Millennium Tower finally topples over after a few more years. THAT will be "a fall".

Until then, I reckon that nothing nor nobody will step up to save the place.
They're just all too leftist and too nutty out there...

Somethings cannot be saved. San Francisco, the black family, Chicago, higher education…
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy