Author Topic: John Kerry Softens U.S. Stance on Uyghur Slave Labor from Which He Financially Benefits  (Read 163 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
John Kerry Softens U.S. Stance on Uyghur Slave Labor from Which He Financially Benefits

Kristina Wong 22 Nov 2021

Biden administration climate czar John Kerry is drawing scrutiny from Republicans for downplaying and trying to derail legislation against China’s use of Uyghur forced labor, from which Kerry and his wife seem to benefit financially.

The Biden administration is officially against China’s use of forced labor from its Uyghur minority population, which Chinese companies are suspected of using in the manufacturing of solar panel parts. President Joe Biden as a candidate and president has called China’s treatment of the Uyghurs a “genocide” and compared it to the Holocaust.

However, when a reporter asked Kerry at the recent COP26 United Nations Climate Change Conference how he has addressed with Chinese officials the issue of Uyghur slave labor being used to build solar panels in China, he responded, “That’s not my lane here. … My job is to be the climate guy, and stay focused on trying to move the climate agenda forward.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/11/22/john-kerry-softening-u-s-stance-uyghur-slave-labor-which-he-financially-benefits/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

I'd say anyone with stock in NIKE also benefits from Chinese slave labor, which probably includes more than a few members of Congress.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Killer Clouds

So what? The Chinese are using terrorist garbage for their own benefit. If they were smart they would terminate the vermin.

Offline mountaineer

So what? The Chinese are using terrorist garbage for their own benefit. If they were smart they would terminate the vermin.
Nice troll, but no thanks.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Killer Clouds

Nice troll, but no thanks.
Nothing trolling about it.

Offline MajorClay

Of course he does, he is bought and paid for by the CCP.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I wish Teresa would increase John's allowance so the world could finally be done with him.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I'd say anyone with stock in NIKE also benefits from Chinese slave labor, which probably includes more than a few members of Congress.

And more than a few private citizens.  What's this got to do with Kerry contradicting his boss's public policy?