Author Topic: The Smug Party  (Read 111 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Smug Party
« on: November 27, 2021, 02:17:00 pm »
November 27, 2021
The Smug Party
By Patricia McCarthy

smug

adjective, smug·ger, smug·gest.

contentedly confident of one's ability, superiority, or correctness; complacent.

(dictionary.com)

Smug is the word that best describes the nature of the Democrat party.  This is certainly true now but smugness has always been the primary characteristic of the American left.  Moral superiority is their claim to fame.  Confidence in their ability is their currency. Complacency is their fatal flaw. 

So confident were Democrats in the rightness of their hatred for Donald Trump, they never questioned their own criminality undertaken to destroy the man.  Self-righteousness is at the core of their being.  Hillary Clinton is the smuggest of the smug.  Fabricate a tall tale out of whole cloth to taint him?  That is how they play the game.  We now know the Russia collusion hoax was her project, executed by her army of fixers, from the denizens of Perkins-Coie to those ideology-co-opted operatives within the FBI, the CIA and the DOJ. 

Try to think of a word that better describes James Comey and Peter Strozk?  An addition to the above definition could be “contemptuous of those deemed lesser beings, everyone not of their exalted class.”  This has long been the principal peculiarity of the Democrat party.   

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/11/the_smug_party.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: The Smug Party
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2021, 02:50:47 pm »
I just want to slap the effing sneers off of all their faces.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2021, 02:52:20 pm »
Their day is coming, even if it has to wait until they stand before the ultimate Judge.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2021, 03:36:16 pm »
When I first read the title of the essay I thought it was about the GOP and Kevin McCarthy sitting back eating bonbons waiting for Jan 2023 and his ascension to the Speaker's chair.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2021, 03:43:34 pm »
Their day is coming, even if it has to wait until they stand before the ultimate Judge.

One day, they will be standing in the BURNING LAKE OF FIRE saying, "But I really didn't know."  I bet satan gets a big laugh out of that one.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-