Author Topic: Teachers Union Changes Rules: Non-White Votes ‘Count More’ Than White Votes  (Read 175 times)

Offline LegalAmerican

Yeah, the 3/5' rule back about 150 years ago, was to make it more fair, when people with slaves, had more voting power.  It was to make things more even in voting.   You had no slaves, the next guy next to you did.  HE HAD MORE RIGHTS THAN YOU DID, WITHOUT SLAVES.  Same with our voting system.  SMALL, DELAWARE, HAS THE SAME VOTING POWER AS TEXAS OR CALIFORNIA.  Not about making anyone, 'less then'. That is where FOUNDING FATHERS GOT THE IDEA FROM,  to give each state the same power, no matter the size.  2 senators each state. etc.  I can't stand all the ignorant thinking today.  Revenge, on people who weren't born back then!  No, not 3/5 ths. ONLY 50% VOTE. I/2.   Muslims taking over.
-------------------------------------------------
GLOBALISM   PUBLISHED: 4:00 PM 24 NOV 2021  UPDATED: 4:53 PM 24 NOV 2021

Teachers Union Changes Rules: Non-White Votes ‘Count More’ Than White Votes
Than White Votes
So, if you’re white, your vote counts less… kinda like a person counting as 3/5 of a person?
 by April Matthews

The Post Millennial explained:

The Ontario Secondary School Teachers’ Federation for district 20 announced on Monday a change in their rules so that non-white union members would have their vote weighted more than white members.

n the slides that this union used to justify this decision, they argued that this did not constitute reverse racism. “Those that do not identify as” non-white “have direct power over the outcome of representation within the committees, maintaining the status quo.”
They also said that “it is important to understand systemic racism and how it manifests within our everyday lives.” As a result of this, the union will weigh all votes so that the white vote can only represent 50 percent.

The union used the example of the Diwali holiday, saying that white people would not let it become a holiday, yet non-white people would – meaning the vote must be manipulated.

https://conservativedailypost.com/teachers-union-changes-rules-non-white-votes-count-more-than-white-votes/

Offline LegalAmerican

The idea was, those who came into America, would fold into our culture and beliefs...we would be the melting pot.  It seems, all others don't want to melt anymore.  Why live here?   Stay in your own country.  Stay with your own culture beliefs. 

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Well, this was in Ontario, but still, it is insanity. Now, 2/3 of teachers will have to 'vote white' to achieve parity?

That isn't reverse racism (no such thing) it's just racism.

I'd push to ban the damned union from schools in the province.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis