Author Topic: Hillary bemoans lack of media ‘gatekeepers’ and spread of ‘disinformation’  (Read 144 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
November 27, 2021
Hillary bemoans lack of media ‘gatekeepers’ and spread of ‘disinformation’
By Thomas Lifson

Hillary Clinton is emerging from the shadows and pimping censorship as the solution to the Democrats’ ills. All this is taking place just as talk builds of Kamala Harris’s disastrous performance as veep and the Democrats’ terrible presidential electoral prospects in 2024.  Hillary’s never conceded the 2016 election, and the lust for power she’s exhibited in the past appears unabated. Something is going on that brings her back to the public spotlight.

She appeared with Rachel Maddow the past week and managed to compliment Joe Biden and push for censorship. In the following four-and-a-half-minute segment, she even turned a complaint from Maddow about YouTube censoring videos in Russia at the behest of the political authorities there into a what sounds like a plea for such censorship here, in the guise of fighting “disinformation” that has prevented Joe Biden from getting all the credit he deserves. Seriously: she actually said that.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/11/hillary_bemoans_lack_of_media_gatekeepers_and_spread_of_disinformation.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

She of the fake russia collusion dossier is now complaining about disinformation?!?!?!?!?

Seriously?

Offline skeeter

The irony. Why won't this toad just go away.

I guess Durham has forced her from under her rock.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2021, 02:48:42 pm by skeeter »

Online mountaineer

So true, Hillz. If only the government could control speech. What we need is someone like this guy regulating the news media, right?

The sad thing is that she really believes what she's saying.  **nononono*
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LMAO

She of the fake russia collusion dossier is now complaining about disinformation?!?!?!?!?

Seriously?

That, and the fact that the media has protected and call her all her political life

She has gotten away with Scott free things that would’ve sent people like you and I to prison
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy