Author Topic: White House Blocks Media Access to Joe Biden’s Thanksgiving Video Call with U.S. Troops  (Read 151 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
White House Blocks Media Access to Joe Biden’s Thanksgiving Video Call with U.S. Troops

Charlie Spiering 26 Nov 2021

The White House blocked media access to President Joe Biden’s video conference call with members of the armed forces on Thanksgiving.

Biden traveled via his motorcade to the United States Coast Guard Station Brant Point in Nantucket to hold the traditional video conference call with the troops, but the press was not allowed in to watch him speak.

According to the White House, Biden spoke with the Marine Corps 11th Marine Expeditionary Unit at sea on the Arabian Gulf, the Navy’s USS Milius (DDG-69) at sea on the East China Sea, the Air Force 837th Training Squadron at Lackland Air Force Base in Texas, the Coast Guard’s Air Station Kodiak in Alaska, the Space Force’s 18th Space Control Squadron in California, and the Army 194th Armored Regiment in Camp Buehring, Kuwait.

The decision to curb access to the video call is a departure from the level of access in past years.

When former president Donald Trump was president, he hosted his entire Thanksgiving video call with the press and typically answered several questions from reporters.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/11/26/white-house-blocks-media-access-joe-biden-thanksgiving-video-call-troops/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Anybody want to guess how the press would react if Donald Trump did this?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
 Any guesses as to why the decision was made? Maybe they got a heads up that the reaction of the enlisted would be, shall we say uncomplimentary? Perhaps there would be sudden increase in Brandon name tags or backs presented to the clown in chief.

Online mountaineer

They were afraid the dementia patient would say something really cuckoo.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Killer Clouds

They were afraid the dementia patient would say something really cuckoo.
That is more than likely why. It is insubordination for military to disrespect the POTUS.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Too bad the soldiers can't post their videos of the call   :smokin:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Any guesses as to why the decision was made? Maybe they got a heads up that the reaction of the enlisted would be, shall we say uncomplimentary? Perhaps there would be sudden increase in Brandon name tags or backs presented to the clown in chief.

The more Americans see him, the lower his poll numbers drop.  It's better for him if we just hear about the events he holds.

« Last Edit: November 26, 2021, 09:42:42 pm by Right_in_Virginia »