Author Topic: ‘The Atlantic’ Gives Advice To “Deprogram” Pro-Trump Relatives On Thanksgiving; Suggests Reporting T  (Read 186 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘The Atlantic’ Gives Advice To “Deprogram” Pro-Trump Relatives On Thanksgiving; Suggests Reporting Them To FBI

by Clayton Keirns
about 9 hours ago

A writer for ‘The Atlantic’ wrote a piece that gives readers advice on how to “deprogram” their conservative relatives. Writer Molly Jong-Fast goes on to paint conservative family members as “creepy” on top of many other horrible things.

Towards the end of the article, she even throws out the idea of reporting their relatives to the FBI. Some may think it’s a joke, but it’s something that is actually happening across the United States.

“This is your chance to deprogram them. Facebook knows its algorithm radicalizes users. This is your chance to tell your aunt that maybe the news she gets from it isn’t all that reliable. And that maybe the MAGA news network is not giving her unbiased news,” she writes.

Jong-Fast rejected the idea that Thanksgiving should be a time of peace and harmony. Instead, she thinks her readers should turn the day into an opportunity to tell their “creepy uncle” to get the vaccine.

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/the-atlantic-gives-advice-to-deprogram-pro-trump-relatives-on-thanksgiving-suggests-reporting-them-to-fbi/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

The news media is in a midst of a complete ratings and credibility collapse and they’re bound and determined to see how low they can go
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LegalAmerican

More cancel culture.  Thanks JFK and LBJ & TEDDY.   HART/CELLER ACT 1964.  This is the start of the ruination of America. 

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
Leftists can be reported to the FBI too. Just sayin'.
Let it burn.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Well hell, let's just build some gulags while we're at it.

For democracy of course.
The Republic is lost.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Isn't making a false report to law enforcement a crime?