Author Topic: The Press Takes a Decidedly Different Stance Towards the Bidens’ White House Christmas  (Read 376 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Press Takes a Decidedly Different Stance Towards the Bidens’ White House Christmas
By Brad Slager | Nov 25, 2021 11:45 AM ET

This Christmas, the media swoons after years of insisting the Trump holidays resembled Halloween.

It is well established the national press complex has vastly different approaches to the two political parties. That imbalance, however, becomes further highlighted when we see the differences in coverage on non-political matters. They cannot help themselves and reveal the game when they inject bias even into pleasantries and innocuous events.

This week at the White House, the official Christmas tree was delivered. The Bidens accepted the delivery with the extended family, and the media warmly covered the event — as they should. These are the kind of sideshow activities that do not need to be framed with any broader political impact. They serve as innocent distractions and can be a needed dose of normalcy.

https://twitter.com/Emilylgoodin/status/1462876619308163076

This is a sweet time and the glowing coverage is expected. It is also a refreshing change, because over the past few Christmases, we saw a sour and dour approach to these holiday frivolities, with deeply negative coverage of how the Trump White House approached Christmas. There was even a call to boycott the annual White House Christmas press party, leading to President Trump canceling it outright for the balance of his term. Then, as First Lady Melani took bold stylish decisions, those were greeted harshly. Even today, some could not refrain from acidic remembrances of Christmas past.

https://twitter.com/MikeSington/status/1463244334023647232

Note the raves for Jill Biden’s stylings before they are even revealed. Mike seems desperate to be included on the White House Christmas card list.

more
https://redstate.com/bradslager/2021/11/25/the-press-takes-a-decidedly-different-stance-towards-the-bidens-white-house-christmas-n481489
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

In other news, water is wet
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LegalAmerican

This Christmas, the media swoons after years of insisting the Trump holidays resembled Halloween.=That was Mancells Christmas.

Anyone remember those?  Think gay pride parade and  MAO PICTURES ON Christmas trees.

Still looking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-yrvDpnByo
« Last Edit: November 26, 2021, 01:00:22 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline LegalAmerican

They showed one small area!  Here is the whole Christmas tour.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OfulY-YfpM

Offline mikezpen

I recall the cheap attacks in the WashRag on Melania Trump's WH Christmas decorations. They were beautiful-as was she.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

After 50 years in public life, Jill still tries too hard to shine .....

« Last Edit: November 28, 2021, 01:51:59 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Well, we all know you can't polish a turd.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.

Look at me! Look at me! Notice me! I’m a doctor!   *****rollingeyes*****
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Lucky Floridians!

Kayleigh McEnany
@kayleighmcenany

One of my favorite White House memories was the beautiful Christmas Party!

On December 3rd at 7 pm, Naples Winter Christmas will feature President Donald Trump and stunning decorations inspired by First Lady Melania Trump’s White House.

Offline mountaineer

The White House Christmas decor has been revealed. Some are complaining that it looks like something a schoolteacher would come up with, which made me wonder: does anyone know what subject "Dr" Jill Biden supposedly teaches?
The theme of this year's White House Christmas decorations, chosen by first lady Dr. Jill Biden, is "Gifts from the Heart."
There you go, just wrap up a bunch of empty boxes. Voila, instant Christmas decoration!! Quick and easy.
"The things we hold sacred unite us and transcend distance, time, and even the constraints of a pandemic: faith, family, and friendship; a love of the arts, learning, and nature; gratitude, service, and community; unity and peace. These are the gifts that tie together the heart strings of our lives. These are the Gifts from the Heart," President Joe Biden and first lady Jill Biden wrote in a welcome letter at the beginning of the commemorative 2021 White House Holiday Guide.
Sacred? Does she even know the meaning of the word?

The tree is decorated with doves carrying a banner with the names of every US state and territory.
Her grandchildren were busy for many minutes cutting all that out of construction paper.

And nothing says Christmas like blue circles.
???

In the East Colonnade, clear blue circles line the windows and glowing stars hang from the ceiling.
More photos, etc., at Insider
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

It's not like we couldn't see this coming.   Valentine's Day at the White House 2021 ---

Don't miss the precision placement of this garbage dump....errr...display.

Offline LegalAmerican

I recall the cheap attacks in the WashRag on Melania Trump's WH Christmas decorations. They were beautiful-as was she.

:kisses2:

Offline mountaineer

Hunter's unacknowledged child that he had with the stripper continues to be unacknowledged by the entire Biden family. No stocking for you, you little bastard!

Emily Goodin
@Emilylgoodin
Trees in state dining room decorated with old photos of first families. Stockings on fireplace have names of Biden grandkids

7:49 AM · Nov 29, 2021

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Just remember how she started as a 15 year old with the sexual predator.....
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline mountaineer

How Tone Deaf Is Jill Biden? Look at This Christmas Scene From Her White House Decor
By Stacey Lennox
 Nov 29, 2021 4:29 PM ET
Jill Biden tweeted out her first White House Christmas photos today, and several of the images look like scenes from the live-action Grinch movie. Huge boxes representing wrapped presents with bows around doorways and candy cane pattern striped stockings already stuffed have a department store flair. The first lady’s team put out an extensive explanation of what the decorations are supposed to mean. Apparently, even they know it’s kind of a mess. ...

However, it is the gingerbread display that is a representation of exactly how tone-deaf this administration is. Keep in mind, Dr. Jill describes her decorations as “inspired by the acts of kindness and experiences that lifted our spirits this year, decorated rooms in the White House reflect the Gifts from the Heart that unite us all: faith, family, friendship, the arts, learning, nature, gratitude, service, community, peace, and unity.”

Let’s walk through it together. Obviously, the central building is the classic Greek-revival style side of the White House. With festive wreaths on every window and bright lights, your eyes travel to the top. Surprisingly, an American flag is atop the White House. It also tops several other buildings in the scene. Hopefully, New York Times writer Mara Gay is not too triggered seeing that symbol of white supremacy adorning a display created by the president’s wife. The POW-MIA flag is also on top of the White House. A reminder of the Americans we left behind in Afghanistan, perhaps? Or of the 13 soldiers killed during the botched withdrawal?

Now, look at the buildings surrounding the White House. Directly to the left is a gas station. You know, the building you go to buy that costly gas that is up an average of 61% over last year? As if you needed a reminder that President Joe Biden’s disastrous energy policies are hitting you in the wallet. Thanks, Dr. Jill. And on the right, a grocery store. Another place where the effective tax called inflation is hitting you when you walk in the door. And it isn’t over. General Mills will be increasing prices again in 2022, and economists project that groceries will rise an average of 2.2% early next year.

Further to the left, you see a police station like the ones burned down by Joe Biden voters nationwide in the summer of 2020. Those that remain standing are full of the police officers Joe Biden has been demonizing for over a year. The Biden campaign even created an ad that implied that law enforcement officers routinely gun down black Americans during the election. “Why in this nation do black Americans wake up knowing they could lose their lives for just living their lives?” asks Joe Biden ...
More at PJ Media

Offline mountaineer

Joe and the doctor had family over to admire the decorations.

Offline Polly Ticks

Joe and the doctor had family over to admire the decorations.

I'm just thankful the ribbon is around his NECK and not somewhere else.
 888mouth
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline mountaineer

I'm just thankful the ribbon is around his NECK and not somewhere else.
No "package" jokes from me.

Offline Polly Ticks

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra