Author Topic: Jim Jordan on Unvetted Afghans Entering U.S.: Biden Admin ‘Has Screwed Up Everything They Have Touch  (Read 310 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jim Jordan on Unvetted Afghans Entering U.S.: Biden Admin ‘Has Screwed Up Everything They Have Touched’

Trent Baker 25 Nov 2021

Wednesday on Fox News Channel’s “The Ingraham Angle,” Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) reacted to the report that tens of thousands unvetted Afghans entered the United States as part of the botched withdrawal out of Afghanistan.

Jordan said Congress was already aware of what was now being reported that “there was no real vetting” of the 82,000 people that were airlifted from Kabul in August. He argued the Biden administration “has screwed up everything they have touched.”

“First of all, we find out about this, this story breaks on Wednesday night before Thanksgiving. Go figure,” Jordan stated. “But we actually knew about this. Andy and I knew about this several months ago and raised this issue. When we had Secretary Mayorkas, Secretary Blinken in a briefing for members of the Judiciary Committee, they, in essence, told us what you just described, that there was no real vetting of these individuals. And in fact, we knew this was the case. There was no way they could do what was the debacle of the Afghan exit that Biden presided over. There’s no way they could properly vet people. So we knew this happened months ago.”

He continued, “We got the briefing from Secretary Blinken and Mayorkas. They as much as told us that. We’ll continue to try to hold their feet to the fire and see what we can do going forward. But this was kind of what was expected from this administration that has screwed up everything they have touched.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/11/25/jim-jordan-on-unvetted-afghans-entering-u-s-biden-admin-has-screwed-up-everything-they-have-touched/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Joe IS a screw up!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Jim Jordan on Unvetted Afghans Entering U.S.: Biden Admin ‘Has Screwed Up Everything They Have Touched’

...and more than three years yet remaining in his (or his replacement's) term.

Imagine the possibilities...

Offline LMAO

...and more than three years yet remaining in his (or his replacement's) term.

Imagine the possibilities...

Depressing

This isn’t the case of an administration thats going through some hard times. These are deliberate policies
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Depressing

This isn’t the case of an administration thats going through some hard times. These are deliberate policies

Exactly.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Wow, just as i predicted shortly after the debacle began!  Even moreso, Biden looked in his magic ball and predicted-warned America was going to have more acts of terrorism perpetrated!  Biden the swami, can predict how things will turn out based on how he planned it out and how it would end. Biden, the prophet of his own skullduggery! All while being so demented, with a touch of slick willys teflon, no doubt, and the clueless still so faithfully, usefully, clueless!
« Last Edit: November 26, 2021, 01:39:45 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Wow, just as i predicted shortly after the debacle began!  Even moreso, Biden looked in his magic ball and predicted-warned America was going to have more acts of terrorism perpetrated!  Biden the swami, can predict how things will turn out based on how he planned it out and how it would end. Biden, the prophet of his own skullduggery! All while being so demented, with a touch of slick willys teflon, no doubt, and the clueless still so faithfully, usefully, clueless!

@christian

All true. Imagine the screams of outrage by the left and their Rino brothers if Trump were still President and had done this.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline dfwgator

Depressing

They know in 20 years,  nobody will remember it, and by that time the evil roots this led to will be impossible to remove.

Offline Killer Clouds

They know in 20 years,  nobody will remember it, and by that time the evil roots this led to will be impossible to remove.
Pick your targets wisely when the shooting starts.

Offline christian

DEMOCRATS, AND NOT JUST JOE BIDEN, OWN WHAT THIS DOES TO AMERICA.  Will Americans go past idiocy and remember all this crap next election, and Pres election?  Should America collapse, you can expect many democrats running scared quickly seeking sanctuary in Communist nations.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Joe IS a screw up!
But hey no mean tweets just authentic demented gibberish and incompetence!

Offline Killer Clouds

It would be nice if Jordan would call a spade a spade. They brought 82,000 terrorists into the country is what they did.

Offline christian

I warned early on when Joe announced the massive influx of Afghani's being sent here, and being unvetted, many terrorists would be coming with the refugees.  Joe got nearly every thing he wanted out of Afghanistan.  Power-army left to the taliban,Americans and allies left/abandoned, our enemies around the world celebrating.  Our allies distrusting us, with good reason, after that.  Where is the doubt as to who Joe is really working for?  As he drains the nation of vital resources, that must be had to  defend in a (coming) war?

Offline Killer Clouds

I warned early on when Joe announced the massive influx of Afghani's being sent here, and being unvetted, many terrorists would be coming with the refugees.  Joe got nearly every thing he wanted out of Afghanistan.  Power-army left to the taliban,Americans and allies left/abandoned, our enemies around the world celebrating.  Our allies distrusting us, with good reason, after that.  Where is the doubt as to who Joe is really working for?  As he drains the nation of vital resources, that must be had to  defend in a (coming) war?
They are all terrorists.

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!

It is astronomically improbable that anyone could ACCIDENTALLY have
such a PERFECT record of ALWAYS doing things that are so DESTRUCTIVE!
If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao