Author Topic: Trump Issues Thanksgiving Statement: ‘Do Not Worry, We Will Be Great Again’  (Read 597 times)

Offline LMAO

Trump would never print a Hundred Billion Trillion Dollars.
That is strictly a Democrat thing.

Presidents don’t print money

But lots more debt was added under his watch

Trump is not the guy to fix the mess we are in.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline dancer

Trump is the only option to undo Biden's crime spree.  Brass ones that others don't have.  They would all have folded like a cheap suit under the bombardment that came against his Presidency.  Attacked nonstop by his own party!  They're still trying destroy the man.  Ronna must go.

We need to seriously vet the congress critters from our own states.  We need to back this man 100% so we can get rid of the Rinos and take back the Senate and House.  Find & vote in worthy America First candidates so Trump's agenda can become law instead of having to issue temporary EOs..   :patriot:

Offline LMAO

Trump is the only option to undo Biden's crime spree. 

Like he did Hillary’s?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Like he did Hillary’s?

Give it a rest @LMAO   You've obviously not kept up with the events of the last five years and this makes your constant snark even more tiresome.

Offline LMAO

Give it a rest @LMAO   You've obviously not kept up with the events of the last five years and this makes your constant snark even more tiresome.

You’re right.

Hillary has, in the words of your boy, ”suffered enough.” :silly:

« Last Edit: November 26, 2021, 04:54:58 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline Killer Clouds

Presidents don’t print money

But lots more debt was added under his watch

Trump is not the guy to fix the mess we are in.
Who is?

Offline Right_in_Virginia

You’re right.

Hillary has, in the words if your boy, ”suffered enough.” :silly:

I guess you giving this crap a rest was too much to ask @LMAO    That's just sad.   **nononono*

Offline skeeter

I guess you giving this crap a rest was too much to ask @LMAO    That's just sad.   **nononono*
Some day, perhaps.

Or perhaps not.

Offline LMAO

Well, somebody made the statement that only Donald Trump can take on the Biden crime family. Isn’t it fair to point out that he if couldn’t do any such thing with the Clinton Crime Family what makes that poster believe he’ll  do it with the Bidens?

You’re the one who became upset and angry over my response.

I simply asked a question of a poster

Feel free to point out where I’m wrong.

« Last Edit: November 26, 2021, 05:01:46 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

Who is?

Your question is a fair one. I wish I had an answer. Maybe someone will pop up before 2024.

Barry Goldwater

Offline Killer Clouds

Your question is a fair one. I wish I had an answer. Maybe someone will pop up before 2024.
It really doesn't matter. The fact of the matter is you have 2 choices when voting for POTUS. Republicants or a DCP disciple. Another fact is the number of idiots in this country outnumber everyone else. As of this point in time it's looking more and more like Trump will be the GOP nominee. So the question is who are you going to choose?

Offline Absalom

It really doesn't matter. The fact of the matter is you have 2 choices when voting for POTUS. Republicants or a DCP disciple. Another fact is the number of idiots in this country outnumber everyone else. As of this point in time it's looking more and more like Trump will be the GOP nominee. So the question is who are you going to choose?
------------------------------
Indeed............. some hard choices loom down the road; yet a thought!
As Trumpy has already extended a hand, why not Goober Rittenhouse as his VP???
They appear a natural team; w/Trump blathering the one liners and Goober the tears.!!!