Author Topic: Trump Issues Thanksgiving Statement: ‘Do Not Worry, We Will Be Great Again’  (Read 598 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump Issues Thanksgiving Statement: ‘Do Not Worry, We Will Be Great Again’

Kristina Wong 25 Nov 2021

The 45th President Donald Trump issued a Thanksgiving statement to Americans Thursday morning telling them not to worry about America’s future.

“A very interesting time in our Country, but do not worry, we will be great again—and we will all do it together,” he said in a statement.

“America will never fail, and we will never allow it to go in the wrong direction. Too many generations of greatness are counting on us. Enjoy your Thanksgiving knowing that a wonderful future lies ahead!” he said.

Trump’s tweet about the future of America comes amid speculation he may run again in 2024. According to recent polls, he would be the frontrunner.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/11/25/trump-issues-thanksgiving-statement-do-not-worry-we-will-be-great-again/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Absalom

Trump Issues Thanksgiving Statement: ‘Do Not Worry, We Will Be Great Again’ Kristina Wong 25 Nov 2021
The 45th President Donald Trump issued a Thanksgiving statement to Americans Thursday morning telling them not to worry about America’s future.
“A very interesting time in our Country, but do not worry, we will be great again—and we will all do it together.”
“America will never fail, and we will never allow it to go in the wrong direction. Too many generations of greatness are counting on us. Enjoy your Thanksgiving knowing that a wonderful future lies ahead!”
Trump’s tweet about the future of America comes amid speculation he may run again in 2024. According to recent polls, he would be the frontrunner.
----------------------------
Hmmm..............bet he reminds Plain People of Orators such as Pericles and Agustus Caesar.

Offline LMAO

From the article…..

No thanks

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
From the article…..

No thanks

Ok.,  which brings up the million dollar question, if not Trump then who?  Who do you think would capture the votes of Trump's supporters and be able to win against the leftists?  I highly doubt that Joe will still be in office and Kamel will have appointed a VP who will greatly bolster the DEM ticket.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline LMAO

Ok.,  which brings up the million dollar question, if not Trump then who? 

Don’t know. As of now, I don’t have a presidential candidate

I prefer someone who fights Democrats as opposed to a dead former Secretary of State, a dead Senator and his chubby daughter
« Last Edit: November 26, 2021, 01:07:05 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
If Mr. Trump wants to be the candidate in 2024, he WILL BE the candidate in 2024.

Can he win? Depends on what happens in the battleground states between now and then.

If these states get real election reforms into place, Mr. Trump has more than a good chance. This may not happen until after the 2022 midterms.

However...  If The Party can refine and improve its "underground election apparatus"... and if the states in question do nothing... then Mr. Trump will again face an uphill climb...

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Don’t know. As of now, I don’t have a presidential candidate

I prefer someone who fights Democrats as opposed to a dead former Secretary of State, a dead Senator and his chubby daughter

If Trump decides to run, I don't see that he will be challenged.  There's absolutely no one who can connect with people the way that he can and draw the crowds that he does.  He still represents the voice of millions.

If he should decide not to run, I hope he makes that known sooner rather than later, giving others an opportunity to get a campaign going.

If Trump does decide to run, I think Greene would compliment him very nicely as they both have the same spunk. A female candidate would further bolster his chances.  Just my opinion.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Absalom

From the article…..
Trump’s tweet about the future of America comes amid speculation he may run again in 2024. According to recent polls, he would be the frontrunner. No thanks.
--------------------------
Wisdom, because the Character of a Leader affirms their Destiny.
At his core, the essence of Trump is Chaos.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2021, 02:21:10 am by Absalom »

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I LOVE BIDEN... GO JOE GO!
Let's all crash into a mountain! Let's go!
Just crash the whole thing! Why not?
At least he is NOT TRUMP!!!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

:patriot:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

If Trump decides to run, I don't see that he will be challenged.  There's absolutely no one who can connect with people the way that he can and draw the crowds that he does.  He still represents the voice of millions.

If he should decide not to run, I hope he makes that known sooner rather than later, giving others an opportunity to get a campaign going.

If Trump does decide to run, I think Greene would compliment him very nicely as they both have the same spunk. A female candidate would further bolster his chances.  Just my opinion.

I hope in 3 years we can find someone better than Trump.  His use by date has expired. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LegalAmerican

Yes. I get the sarcasm.  Why are these people so DENSE?  Anti-American?  I say, it is all about MALE ENVY OF TRUMP.  It is all about themselves....not our country. 

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I hope in 3 years we can find someone better than Trump.  His use by date has expired.

If someone is planning on running against him or instead of him the time for them to start planning and getting backers with very deep pockets to accumulate the millions that they are going to need in order to effectively campaign is now.

Trump's use by date may have expired  bu on a daily basis I continue to receive texts from people asking for $$ for something Trump related and I dropped my registration as a Republican months ago.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

Yes. I get the sarcasm.  Why are these people so DENSE?  Anti-American?  I say, it is all about MALE ENVY OF TRUMP.  It is all about themselves....not our country.

??? What does that even mean?

Offline dfwgator

Ok.,  which brings up the million dollar question, if not Trump then who?   

Exactly.  Nobody ever has that answer.    Now if Desantis runs, I would probably support him,  but outside of that, what else is there?

Offline LegalAmerican

Exactly.  Nobody ever has that answer.    Now if Desantis runs, I would probably support him,  but outside of that, what else is there?

:thumbsup:

I was asking that,  his whole 4 years, when some wanted to complain.  "It wasn't happening fast enough"...'he should have done this, or that'.   All the armchair quarter backs , CRITIQUING  HIS EVERY MOVE,  WHO AREN'T IN ANY OFFICE! 
I asked, who would be better?  Give me some names.   CRICKETS.  Just complainers, thinking they were smarter. lol

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

DeSantis is doing a great job of running FL and nearly 1,000 people moving here is a testament to that. He's made comment that he has no interest in the presidency and since his wife was recently diagnosed with breast cancer, I don't see him running.

Cruz is seen as a likely candidate but I don't sees him running and I can't think of anyone who would want to subject themselves to the mud slinging from the left. Trump went through over a year of being accused of Russian collusion and the left never stopped with their bogus accusations.  Whoever runs has to be tough as nails...I can't really think of anyone.

I don't think anyone from the GOPe like Mittens would be subjected to the leftists rhetoric, but he/they won't get the votes from conservatives that will be needed to win.

Offline dfwgator

DeSantis is doing a great job of running FL and nearly 1,000 people moving here is a testament to that. He's made comment that he has no interest in the presidency and since his wife was recently diagnosed with breast cancer, I don't see him running.

Cruz is seen as a likely candidate but I don't sees him running and I can't think of anyone who would want to subject themselves to the mud slinging from the left. Trump went through over a year of being accused of Russian collusion and the left never stopped with their bogus accusations.  Whoever runs has to be tough as nails...I can't really think of anyone.

I don't think anyone from the GOPe like Mittens would be subjected to the leftists rhetoric, but he/they won't get the votes from conservatives that will be needed to win.

Look what they did to Mitt in 2012, once he got the nomination,   he became the "Second Coming of Hitler" to the media. 

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline Absalom

Yes. I get the sarcasm. I say, it is all about MALE ENVY OF TRUMP.  It is all about themselves, not our country.
-----------------------------
Suggest anyone envious of Trump is consumed by self-loathing!!!

Offline LegalAmerican

Why do some people want to live in America, when they DON'T SUPPORT OUR CONSTITUTION? 

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
OK Then, Here we go ...
We are all heading directed into the side of a mountain.
Just what you all wanted.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Trump would never print a Hundred Billion Trillion Dollars.
That is strictly a Democrat thing.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Think I am going to be sick again.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....