Author Topic: Los Angeles Covid Surge Defies ‘Vaccine’ Narrative: The Most Vaxxed Areas Are Now Most Heavily Infec  (Read 829 times)

Offline DB

I don't see 'partially vaccinated' anywhere on that chart.  Are 'partially vaccinated' counted as 'unvaccinated'?

And they can remove the "vaccinated" dead people from the "vaccinated column as the definition of "vaccinated" changes to more jabs...

Offline goatprairie

Nope, you are the one drawing unwarranted conclusions as you said No, meaning you reject other alternatives.   You are indeed playing the game, whether you believe so or not.

As far as 'Evidence', we all know that virtually all the numbers and causes of illness and death are fabricated to support particular ideologies.

To be injected with an unproven substance into an otherwise healthy body certainly represents the most likely scenario of all.
So you think the hundreds of thousands/millions of doctors and health care workers are all in on the con? You simply don't believe any of the stats, or is it you think the virus is not real, it's made up .........just people trying to keep us under control?

Offline Kamaji

Nope, you are the one drawing unwarranted conclusions as you said No, meaning you reject other alternatives.   You are indeed playing the game, whether you believe so or not.

As far as 'Evidence', we all know that virtually all the numbers and causes of illness and death are fabricated to support particular ideologies.

To be injected with an unproven substance into an otherwise healthy body certainly represents the most likely scenario of all.

Then we'll just have to agree to disagree.

:shrug:

Offline Hoodat

You simply don't believe any of the stats

It isn't a matter of believing the stats.  It is a matter of recognizing the non-rational use of those stats.  For example, I keep hearing people cite this stat about how there are 11 times more Covid deaths in unjabbed people than in jabbed people.  But when one realizes that all the deaths from 2020 (pre-jab) were included in that number, it doesn't take a fifth grader to figure out that the argument using those stats is in itself complete BS.

In the chart cited earlier, there is no entry for 'partially vaccinated' [sic].  And since people receiving two Pfizer or two Moderna jabs have now been reclassified from 'fully vaccinated' [sic] to 'partially vaccinated' [sic], the question is where are those people being counted on that chart?

The overwhelming issue that people have with this entire Covid thing is the intentional withholding of information from the general public, and the intentional discounting of information that is highly relevant (such as natural antibody immunity, or the ineffectiveness of cloth or paper masks).
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

So you think the hundreds of thousands/millions of doctors and health care workers are all in on the con? You simply don't believe any of the stats, or is it you think the virus is not real, it's made up .........just people trying to keep us under control?
Ah, I see you use the Algore scientific method of 'proving' global warming is real (When it really is the opposite happening} by claiming the thousands/millions of people believing it is real.  That is the true 'scientific method, isn't it?

Covid 19 is real.  They hysterics it is so deadly we will all die if we do not vaccinate is made up.

The vast majority of people getting jabs is due to fear, either fear of health or fear of getting fired.

And it is also real that there is a so-called 'vaccine' that has yet to be proven to work to do anything but somewhat lessen the pains of the virus but is definitely infecting otherwise healthy people with serious health issues, including death.

Rationale people do not jump at the chance to infect themselves.

I live in Realville, and my problem is that I'm governed by logic. And some of the claims that are made by people on the left just don't hold up.
Rush Limbaugh
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
What I think is that a lot of doctors and other providers have been told by the same entities they have trusted in the past that the jabs would stop COVID, were safe, and effective.

There has been tremendous pressure on the medical practitioners to push the vaccine, just as in the past other vaccines (which generally work and have fewer adverse reactions, with the exception of the Swine Flu vaccine during the Ford Administration). That bar has been lowered by the crapshoot efficacy of annual flu shots, which may or may not have the correct hemagglutinin and neuraminidase represented in this year's pick for the strains that actually are present in the wild.
They had no reason not to believe the vaccines would be effective and safe, given that they were following the same governmental entities they have in the past, and they had little time to actually read the studies which claimed certain drugs were worthless in treatment (and find out that the full protocol had not been issued, or that it had been reserved until the patients were hospitalized, instead of being used as it was intended, as an early onset treatment). Other information had been labelled "misinformation" anyway, despite a growing body of evidence that the trusted entities were, like so many other things COVID, just plain wrong. Some practitioners have bucked the system, placing their jobs at risk, to step outside the boundary lines imposed by the CDC and FDA, and I doubt they will get medals when the truth is sorted from the BS, even though they should.

No, I don't particularly blame the practitioners, I blame the Media, the Medical Establishment and the Government agencies responsible for perpetuating a lie, actually, a series of lies. That's who perpetrated the con, and continues to do so.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2021, 10:31:12 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LegalAmerican

Am currently undergoing tests...so I find myself before my primary doctor.  He's an Internist, and he is very thorough (as Kaiser allows him)

He came highly recommended by several KP lab techs on the main floor.

Checking my status, he sees that I have the 2 Moderna shots, but haven't gotten the "Booster"...yet.  (I'm skeptical has hell right now!!!)

He recommends it.  In fact, he said that even though 'this' location didn't offer the Moderna, I could get it at the Rockville, Maryland location.

Then he says, "But it's not really necessary.  You can "Mix-n-Match" and get the Johnson or the Pfizer as the booster"

He could see I was giving him the "Whatchoo talkin' bout Willis" look...so he then says, "The CDC recommends..."

Gave him the Stop sign.  Then laughed.

No thanks.

Not with the vast majority of people dying right now fully vaccinated.  Not with young people...athletes, suddenly dropping dead.

This is global government sanctioned genocide.  F*** them. 

Wash your hands!!

I don't understand why so many of you TRUST...your doctors?  They mostly guess. Indoctrinated.
------------------------------------

Double Vaccinated Mom Dies From “Worst Case Of COVID” Hospital Has Ever Seen

As CDP has reported for over a year, the vaccine actually makes COVID stronger and more deadly… it’s on the dog gone release that a person signs when they get the jab! And, of course, the recent data that vaccinated people are dying at 2 times the rate of unvaxxed people from COVID simply proves it.
 by April Matthews

https://conservativedailypost.com/double-vaccinated-mom-dies-from-worst-case-of-covid-hospital-has-ever-seen/