Author Topic: Staff Plays Music as Joe Biden Exits Fake White House Set Without Taking Questions  (Read 303 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Staff Plays Music as Joe Biden Exits Fake White House Set Without Taking Questions

Charlie Spiering22 Nov 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouoOeN1_Ia0&ab_channel=GOPWarRoom

White House staff employed a new feature for President Joe Biden on Monday, playing music as he exited his fake White House set.

As reporters shouted questions at the president, his staff played soft elevator music as he exited the special set across the street from the White House in the Executive Office Building. The set was constructed to look like the White House, and digital window panes can be changed to project views of the Rose Garden.

This is the first time the White House staff has employed the strategy of using music. The press typically shouts questions at the president as he leaves the stage, turning his back to the cameras and walking off, which results in an uncomfortable optic.

Biden is taking fewer and fewer questions as he continues avoiding interactions with the press, who keep asking him about higher inflation, worker shortages, supply chain problems, and high gas prices.

The president tried to signal an upbeat tone about the economy as he spoke to Americans before the Thanksgiving holiday.

“I know, for a lot of Americans, things are still very hard — very hard,” he said. “But if we look at the facts — all the facts — you can only come to one conclusion: We have made enormous progress in this country.”
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

This is the most bizarre administration I've seen
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

This administration is reminding me more and more of the movie 'Downfall" about the last days of Hitler in his bunker while the Red Army is encircling Berlin
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Like Pavlov's dog Joe is being trained to respond to music. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

When will the Biden Administration tell the American people the fake truth about the fake UFO attack on the fake White House?

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Well Joe never knows where he is anyway........

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I have a music request.... Taps.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
It's almost like the West Wing has it's own PsyOps unit and they are using it on the American people.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Kamaji

Like Pavlov's dog Joe is being trained to respond to music. 

exactly!

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I have a music request.... Taps.
Well while waiting for that feel good ditty, here's something appropriate for Joe and his buffoons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBgAHK36sx4&ab_channel=the78prof

Offline libertybele

:facepalm2:

What a moron.  He's his own 3-ring circus!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Lauren Boebert
@laurenboebert

The new elevator music played by the WH at the end of Biden’s press conference wasn’t to drown out questions from the press, it was Biden projecting the audio of his consciousness directly into the feed.

I think that’s all that’s in there - elevator music, kids & ice cream.

Offline bilo

I don't know if the country can survive what they've done.

Maybe it's time to give up and go our separate ways. I sure don't want to live in a fascist state where I need the "right" papers just to do business and travel across state lines.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Staff Plays Music as Joe Biden Exits Fake White House Set Without Taking Questions

Charlie Spiering22 Nov 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouoOeN1_Ia0&ab_channel=GOPWarRoom

White House staff employed a new feature for President Joe Biden on Monday, playing music as he exited his fake White House set.

As reporters shouted questions at the president, his staff played soft elevator music as he exited the special set across the street from the White House in the Executive Office Building. The set was constructed to look like the White House, and digital window panes can be changed to project views of the Rose Garden.

This is the first time the White House staff has employed the strategy of using music. The press typically shouts questions at the president as he leaves the stage, turning his back to the cameras and walking off, which results in an uncomfortable optic.

Biden is taking fewer and fewer questions as he continues avoiding interactions with the press, who keep asking him about higher inflation, worker shortages, supply chain problems, and high gas prices.

The president tried to signal an upbeat tone about the economy as he spoke to Americans before the Thanksgiving holiday.

“I know, for a lot of Americans, things are still very hard — very hard,” he said. “But if we look at the facts — all the facts — you can only come to one conclusion: We have made enormous progress in this country.”
I am just waiting for some enterprising hacker to figure out how to change the images on the digital windowpanes to look like doorways out of a Dr. Strange movie...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis