Author Topic: California Nordstrom ransacked by 80 looters in ski masks with crowbars and weapons: Witness  (Read 402 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
California Nordstrom ransacked by 80 looters in ski masks with crowbars and weapons: Witness
One witness described the scene outside of the California Nordstrom as, 'like a scene out of a movie'
By Emma Colton | Fox News

About 80 looters in ski masks ransacked a Nordstrom location outside of San Francisco, in a scene described by witnesses as "insane" and like something "out of a movie." 

"We probably saw 50 to 80 people in ski masks crowbars a bunch of weapons. They were looting the Nordstrom's right here. And I thought they were going to start beating cars. I had to start locking doors lock the front door lock the back door," local PF Chang's manager Brett Barrette told KGO.

"There was a mob of people," Barrette added to CBS SF. "The police were flying in. It was like a scene out of a movie. It was insane."

The incident unfolded before 9 p.m. on Saturday evening in Walnut Creek, which is about 25 miles outside San Francisco. A local reporter tweeted footage of the scene and said about 25 cars pulled up outside of the Nordstrom before running in, grabbing merchandise and fleeing.

https://twitter.com/JodiHernandezTV/status/1462284757434175488

more
https://www.foxnews.com/us/california-walnut-creek-nordstrom-targeted-80-looters-insane
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

liberal x-mas shopping is in full swing.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Looters should be shot...........the END!

Offline goatprairie

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
There's one way -- and ONLY "one way" -- to put an end to behavior like this.

Every member of this forum knows what "that way" is.

Until then, expect it to continue.
And to get worse.
MUCH worse.

Offline libertasbella

• Libertas Bella: Liberty Is Beautiful
  • Libertas Bella: Liberty Is Beautiful
    • Libertas Bella
There's one way -- and ONLY "one way" -- to put an end to behavior like this.

Every member of this forum knows what "that way" is.

I think I see what you're getting at: more social programs.
DeFi tutorials for noobs and normies. Merchandise for apes and chads who want to share the love with our libertarian clothing and 2nd Amendment shirts
"Liberty is beautiful" for all - only at Libertas Bella.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Looters should be shot...........the END!

What I propose:

All high-end retail establishments should have TWO entry doors in tandem, with a vestibule enclosed with bullet proof glass or polymer...like your standard suburban bank office.

You steal...you get locked in "NO MAN'S LAND", like an zoon exhibit.

Like shooting fish in a barrel.   happy77
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Meanwhile in Las Vegas and Saudi Arabia ...

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Do you think this crime spree has anything to do with several liberal attorneys general and prosecutors publicly announcing they will no longer prosecute low level offenses, such as "non-violent" property crimes?

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline LegalAmerican

We are talking about looters....this is OFF TOPIC.  And that is what this is leading to for the white race by the , "5 percenters. "   

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Well they do offer "free pickup" on their website. Not sure if they will consider rephrasing it.

Seriously, half the time these thugs use stolen cars to haul their loot... Run in store, pull out plastic bags under their coats and start loading, and run (because they can't be bothered to take under the amount the liberals have deemed to be ok to steal).
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Were the looters driving Electric Vehicles? ... It is California.

Offline LegalAmerican

I think I see what you're getting at: more social programs.

:thumbsup: :mauslaff:

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Does this mean the return of Midnight Basketball?

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
San Francisco's Mayor Has A 'Genius' Idea To Stop Looting Over The Holiday

excerpt:

The solution would require some bigger and bolder steps in and of itself.

So what “big and bold” idea has San Francisco Mayor London Breed come up with to stem the tide of this crime wave in her city?

Limit parking.

And/or limit traffic.

London spoke briefly about the plans through a media statement but gave no other details at the time.

“We’re going to be making some changes to Union Square and how cars are able to access,” Breed said. “There will be limited access in terms of when you come to this area.”

more
https://redstate.com/kiradavis/2021/11/23/san-franciscos-mayor-has-a-genius-idea-to-stop-looting-over-the-holiday-n480579
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

The looters will arrive on foot, on bicycle, on dirt bike, on moped, or motorcycle ... which will most likely be recently stolen ... but the thefts will not have been investigated becuase theft is a "low-level", "non-violent", "civil" offense.

I forsee more community gates and private security in upscale California malls and neighborhoods.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I forsee more community gates and private security in upscale California malls and neighborhoods.

I foresee an end to retail stores.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

:pondering: If that punishment was doled out to the portion of anatomy used in other crime we might see a lot fewer rapes.