Author Topic: Joe Biden’s Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm Does Not Know How Many Barrels of Oil U.S. Uses per D  (Read 427 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden’s Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm Does Not Know How Many Barrels of Oil U.S. Uses per Day

Charlie Spiering 23 Nov 2021

President Joe Biden’s energy secretary, Jennifer Granholm, admitted Tuesday she did not know off the top of her head how many barrels of oil the United States economy consumes per day.

“I don’t have that number in front of me. I’m sorry,” she replied when asked about America’s daily oil consumption by CBS reporter Ed O’Keefe during the White House press briefing.

O’Keefe told Granholm the number was around 18 million and asked how Biden’s decision to release 50 million barrels of oil from the Strategic Oil Reserve would solve the problem of high gas prices.

Granholm said that Biden would release the oil from the Strategic Reserve over a period of weeks and that it would be “thoughtfully done” to lower prices.

She refused to detail a specific timeline for Americans to start experiencing lower gas prices, saying they were “hopeful” that it would help.

“I think people will start to see some tick down over the next bit…” she said.

She described the high gas prices as a “short-term pinch” while the Biden administration pursued more investments into clean energy.

“The situation shows we’ve got to stop relying on one source of energy, especially from volatile sources,” she said.

She said the administration was working to develop more green energy and promote electric vehicles so that America was no longer dependent on foreign oil.

“That is the best strategy long term to protect American consumers from these energy price shocks,” she said.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/11/23/joe-bidens-energy-secretary-jennifer-granholm-does-not-know-how-many-barrels-of-oil-u-s-uses-per-day/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
After Biden Caused Thousands of Layoffs, Granholm Complains Not Enough Oil & Gas Workers on the Job

Secretary of Energy Jennifer Granholm complained Tuesday in a White House briefing that there were not enough oil and gas workers to generate supply to lower gas prices, ignoring the fact that President Joe Biden caused thousands of layoffs.

https://www.breitbart.com/economy/2021/11/23/after-biden-caused-thousands-of-layoffs-granholm-complains-not-enough-oil-gas-workers-on-the-job/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Is the answer 18 -20 million barrels a day?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline DB

Like orphans wanting charity... When they were the ones who killed their parents making them orphans...

Offline mountaineer

That's okay. His transportation secretary doesn't know anything about boats from other countries having to dock and unload once they hit California.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org