Author Topic: ‘Experts’ warn against using term ‘looting’ amid alarming outbreaks of looting  (Read 712 times)

Offline LegalAmerican

Yep, and soon they will call it once again reparations due.  The looters are, after all, predominately black.

The problem is, it is NEVER enough.  No one alive today, was a slave.  WHITE PEOPLE WERE SLAVES TOO. My grandfather was a slave, I was told.  BARBARY COAST.  MILLIONS OF WHITE CHRISTIANS WERE SLAVES TO BLACK MUSLIMS.  That is just history.  They were treated as badly as any black slave.  Then the 'SLAVES THAT TIME FORGOT' by John Martin.
Branded, raped, castrated, tortured, beheaded, burned alive.  Heads on pikes, feet burned if they disobeyed. White people just don't beotch about it, for '400' years! 

Offline Slide Rule

Perhaps we should arrest a few and do a survey as to how they prefer to be called.

White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Online roamer_1

Americans used to be known for calling a spade a spade... Now that's raciss...  :whistle:

Offline LegalAmerican

Americans used to be known for calling a spade a spade... Now that's raciss...  :whistle:

:thumbsup:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
In the founding of America. They would hunt down and kill criminals. I don't think they were so concerned with their "feelings". I think they just wanted to kill them for the betterment of all mankind.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.