Author Topic: Ghislaine Maxwell sex-trafficking trial finally to begin in earnest  (Read 1605 times)

Offline mortarman

Re: Ghislaine Maxwell sex-trafficking trial finally to begin in earnest
« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2021, 03:19:44 am »
I'm jus' amazed that she's still alive. Couldn't the Chapaquaw Crime Cartel get her a "roommate"?
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2021, 03:30:13 am »
I'm jus' amazed that she's still alive. Couldn't the Chapaquaw Crime Cartel get her a "roommate"?

It is rather impressive.  But I guess two suicides were even too much for MSNBCNN.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2021, 05:18:25 am »

In my office pool, I've got $5 on COVID.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2021, 01:41:25 pm »
"Missing" jurors. How convenient.
In Search of Justice: The First Day of the Maxwell Trial   
The Free Press Report
14 hr ago   

Despite no direct video coverage of the courtroom available due to federal case regulations, the SDNY courthouse is packed today for the initial proceedings and opening statements of the Ghislaine Maxwell Trial.

Maxwell is accused of participating in deceased power broker Jeffrey Epstein’s international child sex trafficking operation with heavy implication, facing a litany of related charges including:

Two counts of: Conspiracy to entice minors to travel to engage in illegal sex acts

Two counts of: Transportation of a minor with intent to engage in criminal sexual activity

One count of: Sex trafficking a minor

One count of:  Sex trafficking conspiracy

Two counts of: Perjury (in efforts to conceal her and Epstein’s efforts, demonstrated by a pattern of dishonesty while under oath). 2nd count added recently (not present on initial rap sheet. ...
Article goes on to summarize opening statements from the prosecution and defense. https://patriotone.substack.com/p/in-search-of-justice-the-first-day
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2021, 02:23:48 pm »
Ghislaine Maxwell’s lawyer reveals defense strategy: The Bible, ‘manipulated’ victims and a ‘scapegoat’
By Ben Feuerherd and Tamar Lapin   
November 29, 2021 8:30pm Updated

Ghislaine Maxwell’s defense attorneys on Monday portrayed her as a scapegoat being accused  because of “the bad behavior of men,”  — one in particular — since prosecutors never had a chance to put late pedophile Jeffrey Epstein on trial.

Her lawyer, Bobbi Sternheim, invoked the Bible at the start of her opening statement, arguing that women have been condemned for crimes committed by men  since the beginning of time.

“Ever since Eve was accused of tempting Adam with the apple,” said Sternheim. “Women have been blamed for the bad behavior of men.”

“Ghislaine is on trial here and you heard about the conduct of Jeffrey Epstein. She is filling that hole. And filling an empty chair,” said Sternheim, adding that her client was a “convenient stand-in” for the dead sex offender. ...
NY Post
But Eve did tempt Adam with the fruit. She wasn't a scapegoat and she wasn't falsely accused.
Now the serpent was more crafty than any of the wild animals the Lord God had made. He said to the woman, “Did God really say, ‘You must not eat from any tree in the garden’?”

The woman said to the serpent, “We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden, but God did say, ‘You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.’”

“You will not certainly die,” the serpent said to the woman. “For God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.”

When the woman saw that the fruit of the tree was good for food and pleasing to the eye, and also desirable for gaining wisdom, she took some and ate it. She also gave some to her husband, who was with her, and he ate it.
Genesis 3: 1-6

Memo to defense attorneys: read the Scripture first, before you attempt to trot it out as a defense for your client.

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2021, 02:29:02 pm »
NY Post
But Eve did tempt Adam with the fruit. She wasn't a scapegoat and she wasn't falsely accused.Genesis 3: 1-6

Memo to defense attorneys: read the Scripture first, before you attempt to trot it out as a defense for your client.

Nor had Adam even committed any prior sin for which Eve could have been falsely blamed.

But I suspect a jury of 12 pulled from the NYC voting rolls won't know that the defense is misquoting scripture, and will easily fall prey to this woke, identitarian misrepresentation of it.  It will be their truth, you see.
James 1:20

Online mountaineer

« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2021, 05:05:05 pm »
Jack Posobiec Latin cross
@JackPosobiec
BREAKING: Feds never offered a plea deal to Ghislaine Maxwell to name names in the Epstein Network
Are you paying attention yet?
12:00 PM · Nov 30, 2021·

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2021, 05:14:31 pm »
Jack Posobiec Latin cross
@JackPosobiec
BREAKING: Feds never offered a plea deal to Ghislaine Maxwell to name names in the Epstein Network
Are you paying attention yet?
12:00 PM · Nov 30, 2021·

How can one pay attention when virtually every news organization in the world is refusing to cover any of it?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mountaineer

« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2021, 05:22:09 pm »
How can one pay attention when virtually every news organization in the world is refusing to cover any of it?
At least the NY Post is covering it, as well as the https://twitter.com/TrackerTrial twitter page I mentioned above.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2021, 06:38:40 pm »
Epstein pilot testifies Maxwell was 'number two' in operation

A former pilot for deceased financier Jeffrey Epstein testified on Tuesday that Ghislaine Maxwell was "number two" among his employees, Reuters reported.

Pilot Lawrence Visoski, who is testifying for the government at Maxwell's sex-abuse trial in Manhattan, said that the 59-year-old British socialite would often contact him to schedule flights for Epstein.

"Ms. Maxwell was number two. Mr. Epstein was a big number one," Visoski told jurors, per Reuters. "She was the one that pretty much handled most of the finance, my expenses, spending in the office," he added.

more
https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/583605-epstein-pilot-testifies-maxwell-was-number-two-in-operation
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

« Reply #37 on: November 30, 2021, 07:07:21 pm »
There is no thing as the "indefensible" when it comes to defending someone against criminal charges.

Everyone, no matter how disliked by the community, is entitled to a competent defense, and an advocate to speak on their behalf.

Just remember, to a substantial number of people on the left, Kyle Rittenhouse was "indefensible".

:beer:

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mountaineer

« Reply #40 on: November 30, 2021, 07:55:37 pm »
Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec
Interesting how they aren't mentioning Epstein's connection to Bill Gates at all
2:39 PM · Nov 30, 2021

The FAA accidentally disclosed more than 2,000 flight records associated with Jeffrey Epstein's private jets
Angela Wang
Nov 29, 2021, 1:05 PM

Insider requested all flight-history data associated with four planes owned by Jeffrey Epstein.
    The FAA rejected the request but later provided the records in response to an unrelated request.
    The new FAA records include hundreds of previously unknown flights made by Epstein's jets.
    They corroborate Insider's reporting on Epstein's travel patterns as documented in court records and flight-signal data.
    A searchable database now contains 2,618 flights made by Epstein's private jets from 1995 to July 6, 2019.

In January 2020, Insider asked the Federal Aviation Administration for all the agency's flight records, including departure and arrival data, associated with a fleet of private jets owned by Jeffrey Epstein. Filed under the Freedom of Information Act, our request seemed to have a decent chance of success: The agency in 2011 released its entire database of US-based flights to The Wall Street Journal.

In March 2020, however, the FAA denied our request, saying that "the responsive records originate from an investigative file" and were therefore exempt from disclosure. The agency cited Exemption 7(A), which Congress designed to shield records that were "compiled for law enforcement" and "could reasonably be expected to interfere with enforcement proceeding." The FAA did not specify which enforcement proceeding the records might interfere with; Ghislaine Maxwell, Epstein's ex-girlfriend and confidante, faces a trial over sex-trafficking charges this month.

But despite its original denial, the FAA inadvertently mailed Insider a portion of Epstein's flight records alongside correspondence for an unrelated FOIA request earlier this year. The records contained data on 2,300 flights among four private jets registered to Epstein between 1998 and 2020. Most of them had appeared in Insider's searchable database of all known flights connected to Epstein.

The new FAA records also reveal 704 previously unknown flights taken by Epstein's planes. These include hundreds of trips from a three-year gap in the public record, from 2013 to 2016, when the jets' movements were unaccounted for. ...
Business Insider
« Last Edit: November 30, 2021, 08:03:57 pm by mountaineer »

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #42 on: November 30, 2021, 08:08:08 pm »

https://twitter.com/DailyMail/status/1465741986724524043

And this will just be just fine with LA.  Makes him more manly....   (double barf) /s
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

« Reply #43 on: November 30, 2021, 08:09:04 pm »

Talk radio is doing a good job  @Bigun

« Reply #44 on: November 30, 2021, 08:44:07 pm »
Cernovich
@Cernovich

·
1h

Ghislaine Maxwell case is a mop up operation. Maybe something will sneak out but this was handled professionally by the regime.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #45 on: December 01, 2021, 12:16:32 am »
Re Trump having flown on Epstein's plane:

Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec
This is not true and isn't news. This came out years ago. The flight was in the late 90s and was a ride from Palm Beach to NYC, not to Epstein Island. Trump later banned Epstein from Mar-a-Lago.
2:37 PM · Nov 30, 2021

The bolded phrase is probably the significant detail here.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #46 on: December 01, 2021, 02:02:47 pm »
John - Mayo Monkey - Cardillo
@johncardillo
In the mid 2000s I spoke with Epstein investigators.   Learned a few things:

1. Trump had a late 90s FL-NY biz flight on Epstein’s jet, but since hated and banned him from Mar a Lago
2. Clinton wasn’t into kids
3. Kevin Spacey was a very bad guy
4. Ghislaine was a shot caller.
7:29 AM · Dec 1, 2021

Online mountaineer

« Reply #47 on: December 03, 2021, 09:20:23 pm »
Ghislaine Maxwell warned Epstein’s house manager not to ‘look at his eyes’, court hears
Juan Alessi was told he should speak to his boss only when spoken to and should look away when addressing him
Victoria Bekiempis
Thu 2 Dec 2021 19.34 EST

The former house manager of Jeffrey Epstein’s Palm Beach home said on Thursday that Ghislaine Maxwell warned him that he should “never look” his boss in the eyes, describing a work environment where he faced the grim task of cleaning up their sex toys amid stifling micromanagement.

Juan Alessi, who worked at Epstein’s Florida residence from about 1990 to 2002, made the disclosures during his testimony at Maxwell’s child sex-trafficking trial in Manhattan federal court. Alessis’s words painted a portrait of extreme privilege, as well as strict control, and appeared to corroborate some accusers’ allegations against Epstein and Maxwell.

Epstein, a mega-rich financier who counted Prince Andrew and Bill Clinton among his associates, killed himself at a New York City jail in August 2019, pending trial. Maxwell, 59 and the daughter of the deceased British publishing titan Robert Maxwell, was arrested in July 2020 at a sizable New Hampshire estate.

The former British socialite is now on trial on charges related to her alleged participation in Epstein’s sexual abuse of minor girls, some as young as 14. Maxwell has pleaded not guilty.  ... The Guardian

Online mountaineer

« Reply #48 on: December 04, 2021, 11:02:35 pm »
Hey, 'memba Jeffrey Epstein, who - just like your Christmas ornaments - didn't hang himself?
Maxwell Trial Tracker
@TrackerTrial
Epstein had been described as being “in great spirits” during his last interaction with his legal team hours before his death. Epstein was going to cooperate to get bail. This implied Epstein was going to drop names on the global sex ring he ran. He died shortly after.
11:38 AM · Dec 4, 2021

Maxwell Trial Tracker
@TrackerTrial
NYC Chief Medical Officer Who Ruled Epstein Killed Himself Resigns The First Day Of The Ghislaine Maxwell Trial
11:38 AM · Dec 4, 2021
More at Substack

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #49 on: December 05, 2021, 12:18:54 am »
There is no thing as the "indefensible" when it comes to defending someone against criminal charges.

Everyone, no matter how disliked by the community, is entitled to a competent defense, and an advocate to speak on their behalf.

Just remember, to a substantial number of people on the left, Kyle Rittenhouse was "indefensible".
Just as they are entitled to a presumption of innocence until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

What I believe has no effect on that outcome.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis