Author Topic: Senate Democrats look to fix ugly polling numbers  (Read 132 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Senate Democrats look to fix ugly polling numbers
« on: November 22, 2021, 02:07:08 pm »
Senate Democrats look to fix ugly polling numbers
By Alexander Bolton - 11/22/21 06:00 AM EST

Senate Democrats are growing alarmed about bad polling numbers and are looking for a better strategy for selling President Biden’s climate and social spending agenda, which Republicans are attacking as a far-left tax and spending spree.

The party also feels that it is getting killed politically by Republicans on culture-war issues after Democrats lost the Virginia gubernatorial contest, which hinged in part on critical race theory.

Senate Democratic Steering Committee Chairwoman Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.) organized a meeting with Democratic pollsters on Wednesday to review the surprisingly strong Republican performance in Virginia and New Jersey. One person familiar with the meeting said the message from some of the pollsters was an alarming wake-up call.

“Their level of concern is extremely high,” the source said about what senators heard from pollsters David Dixon, Pete Brodnitz, Geoff Garin, Anita Dunn and María Teresa Kumar.

The clear implication from the presentation is that Senate Democrats are in serious danger of losing their majority next year if they don’t turn around souring public sentiment.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/582457-senate-democrats-look-to-fix-ugly-polling-numbers
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: Senate Democrats look to fix ugly polling numbers
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2021, 04:57:06 pm »
I know how they could fix their ugly polling numbers, but somehow I just don't think they'll go for mass suicide. Well other than the symbolic kind they are already engaged in.....too bad really for the taxpayer.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2021, 06:21:53 pm »
The Dems made the mistake of going full moonbat.

Goodluck walking that one back.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2021, 07:13:52 pm »
Democrats will do what they have often succeeded in doing.  Putting on faux sincerity and run as super patriots and advocates of nearly all the groups they have been generously pissing on.  As pathetic as that is, it often works on useful fools and the easily duped.  Watch them throw out their chests and deny every thing they have been proud to achieve as of late.  How easy it is for them to fool fools just before an election and during an election.  Then after the election democrats have a good horse laugh and stick to the clueless fools, seems into perpetuity.  Except this time democrats have raped the citizens pretty severely, maybe that will make the difference, eh?  They just needed to be violated sufficiently to finally get it?
 22222frying pan :yowsa: 22222frying pan
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2021, 07:16:18 pm »
The IRS spying on $600+ bank transactions is a bad start.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2021, 07:39:27 pm »
The Dems made the mistake of going full moonbat.

Goodluck walking that one back.

Having failed in running against Trump in VA, they now seem to want to run against Rittenhouse from coast to coast.  I'm sure that will work well for them.......
James 1:20