Author Topic: Marjorie Taylor Greene Slams RNC Chair Ronna McDaniel for Embracing LGBT Voters  (Read 165 times)

Online libertybele

Marjorie Taylor Greene Slams RNC Chair Ronna McDaniel for Embracing LGBT Voters

epublican Georgia Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene has slammed Ronna McDaniel, chair of the Republican National Committee (RNC), for recently spearheading an LGBT "Pride Coalition."

McDaniel announced the coalition's formation during the November 6 Spirit of Lincoln dinner held by the Log Cabin Republicans (LCR), an LGBT conservative group. McDaniel said the RNC would partner with the LCR and other groups to mobilize voters in upcoming elections.

"But you see the Republican Party should be the party that fights for the American people, for the American worker, for families and traditional family values instead of seeing what we saw with the RNC and Ronna McDaniel," Greene said in the November 19 broadcast of the right-wing video show Slightly Offens*ve.

"She's declaring an LGBT coalition," Greene continued. "Well, you know, the Republican Party doesn't play identity politics. So why are we playing identity politics. Why is Ronna McDaniel doing things like that?"...........

https://www.newsweek.com/marjorie-taylor-greene-slams-rnc-chair-ronna-mcdaniel-embracing-lgbt-voters-1651634
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline EdinVA

Careful Ronna, your romney is showing...

Online libertybele

That was my thought as well. Ronna has proven to be useless and I was hoping that she would be replaced.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LegalAmerican

:bingo:

Offline LMAO

I have no issues with gay people joining the conservative movement.

As long as they keep their sexuality private and personal like us heterosexuals do and don't force the 6 gender nonsense, I have no quarrel
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online libertybele

I have no issues with gay people joining the conservative movement.

As long as they keep their sexuality private and personal like us heterosexuals do and don't force the 6 gender nonsense, I have no quarrel

I agree, but Ronna catering to the gay sector is showing a liberal side of her. Personally, I don't see that Ronna has done the GOP any favors.

I found this article about her interesting:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/ronna-mcdaniel-interview-trump-republican-party/2021/01/28/c2cbc93e-5770-11eb-a817-e5e7f8a406d6_story.html

Online roamer_1

That would leave a tell-tale bulge... Whether in the front or the back, I will leave to your own imagination.  happy77

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Placating to the alphabet people is a losing move. Fire her ass.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.