Author Topic: Waukesha Parade Shooting, Car Running Into People Reports  (Read 7166 times)

Online Hoodat

Re: Waukesha Parade Shooting, Car Running Into People Reports
« Reply #75 on: November 22, 2021, 03:12:29 am »
Unrelated, but last month, Waukesha school board members received numerous death threats after the Washington Post published a false story about eliminating free school lunches.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #76 on: November 22, 2021, 03:13:54 am »
Tragic indeed for those harmed and their families.  But this is the kind of thing that happens when you end law and order, which the Dems have done across America.

The mayor of this city was a Republican, but he abandoned the party out of disgust.  Not sure his true reason, but I suspect he was aligning with the liberal Dem for a lawless society.

Now you may ask, why say that, and what does it have to do with this tragic event?

If you watched the video, a single policeman chases after this vehicle.  Where the hell are the other police at for an event of this scale?  There should have been 20-30 police on duty on the parade route, but because of all the BLM and Antifa nonsense along with the unchecked anarchy going on, and after the Floyd debacle, police are not in evidence out of self preservation.

This nation has people dying because of many things, all of these things contributing to negative outcomes and unsafe communities.  And it is going to get worse with this Wrecking Ball Joe Administration.  Biden being POTUS will result in many people dead that just did not have to die.

Just watch, Biden will blame Trump for this. 

Online Hoodat

« Reply #79 on: November 22, 2021, 04:50:39 am »
More:

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-suspect-in-waukesha-mass-casualty-incident-identified-as-career-criminal-darrell-e-brooks

Brooks is a career criminal with multiple priors and was released from jail two days prior to the incident after posting a $1,000 bail for three misdemeanors and two felonies. He has a history of resisting arrest, obstruction, battery, statutory sexual seduction, strangulation and suffocation, property destruction, illegal firearm possession, bail jumping, domestic violence and drug related charges.

Can someone explain why this person's bail was only $1,000 for five charges including two felonies with a rap sheet that included multiple felonies, and skipping bail?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #80 on: November 22, 2021, 04:52:00 am »
was the SUV being chased? If not I call bullsh*t on this story immediately.

You are correct.   No, a witness said, they applied pressure on gas and rammed through.  3 bl@ck males. The driver with Dreadlocks.  Some think, muslim Haitians?  Jihad? 

https://twitter.com/TheQuartering/status/1462628463517609984?s=20
« Last Edit: November 22, 2021, 04:59:40 am by LegalAmerican »

Online DB

« Reply #81 on: November 22, 2021, 04:52:57 am »
Can someone explain why this person's bail was only $1,000 for five charges including two felonies with a rap sheet that included multiple felonies, and skipping bail?

Democrats.

Online Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #82 on: November 22, 2021, 04:59:29 am »

He's Black in a city run by Democrats.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2021, 05:01:25 am by Ghost Bear »
Let it burn.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #83 on: November 22, 2021, 05:01:02 am »
Here are some of the quickest Twitter Fingers in the politco world when it comes to one race killing another....

AOC, Cori Bush, Kamala Harris, Al Sharpton, Don Lemon, Eugene Robinson, Ilhan Omar, (I stopped at 7)

Number of Tweets from above for the Waukesha tragedy, including condolences-  ZERO

Anyone surprised with their indifference when likely white people's lives are lost.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2021, 05:02:52 am by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #84 on: November 22, 2021, 05:08:21 am »
Here are some of the quickest Twitter Fingers in the politco world when it comes to one race killing another....

AOC, Cori Bush, Kamala Harris, Al Sharpton, Don Lemon, Eugene Robinson, Ilhan Omar, (I stopped at 7)

Number of Tweets from above for the Waukesha tragedy, including condolences-  ZERO

Anyone surprised with their indifference when likely white people's lives are lost.

No statement from the White House either.  Or from Biden in Delaware.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #85 on: November 22, 2021, 05:13:39 am »
No statement from the White House either.  Or from Biden in Delaware.

They truly beleive that only Black Lives Matter
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #86 on: November 22, 2021, 05:21:26 am »
Already out on 1,000 bail! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPf__gLEIB8

Online DB

« Reply #87 on: November 22, 2021, 05:26:10 am »
Don't read this is you don't want your blood pressure to skyrocket:

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=62694

Offline mrclose

« Reply #88 on: November 22, 2021, 05:33:16 am »
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #89 on: November 22, 2021, 05:38:28 am »
Muzzie?   Or BLM/Antifa?

Inquiring minds want to know.

@Wingnut

What difference does it make? The BEST description would be "rapidly cooling meat".

There are good reasons why nobody tries that crap in the south or southwest.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #90 on: November 22, 2021, 05:40:44 am »

https://twitter.com/IntelPointAlert/status/1462569620922155008

@mystery-ak

I don't care if they are purple with  yellow stripes,what I want to hear them described is as "rapidly cooling meat,"
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #91 on: November 22, 2021, 05:44:10 am »

You are correct. I had to stop reading.  How vile.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #92 on: November 22, 2021, 05:54:12 am »

It's scum like that reinterate my earlier positions that this all is not going to end well. When it finally boils over, it will take an astronimical death count when it ends.

Online Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #93 on: November 22, 2021, 07:43:17 am »
I want to hear this thug was shot dead... bookmark.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online Sighlass

« Reply #94 on: November 22, 2021, 08:17:21 am »
Here is some music the murdering SOB put up on his Darrell Brooks sound cloud.

WARNING, typical cursing Rap music that typically hates white people. LANGUAGE WARNING.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SQMOYCwmsw
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online Sighlass

« Reply #95 on: November 22, 2021, 08:24:12 am »
This is our thug rapping... Language Warning still applies... Notice the same truck is in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Sc8VqvGdSk
« Last Edit: November 22, 2021, 08:26:54 am by Sighlass »

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #96 on: November 22, 2021, 12:53:08 pm »
This is our thug rapping... Language Warning still applies... Notice the same truck is in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Sc8VqvGdSk

Saw it last night on Twitter.  YT and all the tech companies are trying to scrub any racism from this event.  This it has magically disappeared.

As expected......

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #97 on: November 22, 2021, 12:57:09 pm »
Five people were killed and more than 40 were injured when a vehicle drove into a Christmas parade Sunday afternoon in Waukesha, Wisconsin, city officials said.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/22/us/waukesha-car-parade-crowd-monday/index.html

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #98 on: November 22, 2021, 01:02:49 pm »
Dan O'Donnell
@DanODonnellShow

Sources indicate the suspect was involved in a violent incident in Waukesha, possibly a stabbing, earlier this afternoon and fled from the scene.

10:21 PM · Nov 21, 2021·Twitter Web App

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #99 on: November 22, 2021, 01:07:56 pm »
Deafening silence on Twitter from the normal cast of race baiters......