Author Topic: Cruz to Biden FTC Nominee: You Are A Radical Extremist!  (Read 138 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Cruz to Biden FTC Nominee: You Are A Radical Extremist!
« on: November 21, 2021, 11:45:04 am »
 Rumble — 11/17/2021

Sen Ted Cruz to Alvaro Bedoya: "the Biden administration has nominated a number of extreme nominees, radicals who’ve advocated for abolishing the police, two of the senior officials currently at the Justice Department, a banking regulator who trained in the Soviet Union and advocates nationalizing the banks and wants to bankrupt thousands of businesses across America. Unfortunately, Mr. Bedoya, as I look at your record, you fall firmly in that line. I see the record of someone who has been a left wing activist, a provocateur, a bomb thrower, and an extremist"

https://rumble.com/vpeipk-cruz-to-biden-ftc-nominee-you-are-a-radical-extremist.html?mref=ah9c7&mrefc=2

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: Cruz to Biden FTC Nominee: You Are A Radical Extremist!
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2021, 07:11:29 pm »
Amen Senator Cruz, Amen!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Re: Cruz to Biden FTC Nominee: You Are A Radical Extremist!
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2021, 01:31:24 am »
The overthrow of the American political system gat a great start from slick willy and government post placed purely by political bias got a immense start by slick will and pushed ever since.  Polluting our law enforcement agencies, security agencies, government institutions like IRS, and postal services.
As that has been done for decades, look at how corrupt our government has gotten and openly criminal by politicians, yes i mean democrats.  Our government now often sides with our global enemies and foreign Countries at war with us.  Our secrets, weapons and even uranium sold to our enemies, our Treasury given to foreigners while many of our citizens live on the streets.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions