Author Topic: FBI Jackboots Break Down Door and Raid Home of America’s Mom  (Read 276 times)

Online Hoodat

FBI Jackboots Break Down Door and Raid Home of America’s Mom
« on: November 21, 2021, 03:28:13 am »
FBI Jackboots Break Down Door and Raid Home of America’s Mom

November 20, 2021

Never forget – the first thing Big Tech (writ large) did following the 2020 election was to modify all platform ‘terms of service’ with a new rule saying that any speech questioning the legitimacy of the election was akin to undermining the principles of democracy.  They knew the scam they executed with fraudulent mail-in ballots and manipulated election results in several key counties.

Never doubt – in the background of everything happening in/around the world of politics, the entire apparatus of people who work in the political industry know that Joe Biden was a fraudulently elected President.  They won’t admit it, they will deny it, they will even pretend not to know it; however, at the end of the day they do know what happened, and they know their participation.  As a result, they know exactly what “Let’s Go Brandon“, and “F**k Joe Biden” are all about.

Eye-opening stories like the one below about a local Colorado ‘mom’ activist named Sherronna Bishop, are a microcosm of the larger issue.

Mrs. Bishop is a mom and activist working to confront local corruption on the school board level, county election level, and congressional district level.  Mrs Bishop organized a network [AmericasMom.Net] and helped flip several school board seats through successfully applied tactical civics.  She also organized, supported and activated local district support for Lauren Boebert as a congressional candidate in 2020; they won.

The process of organized tactical civics is underway in thousands of local communities  .  .  .

.  .  .  Sherronna Bishop was also actively engaged in a review of the 2020 Mesa County, Colorado, election results with County Clerk Tina Peters and then sought out state level help for the issues discovered.  Then, in the face of COVID-19 government fiat and overreach, Bishop organized the local resistance.  In essence, Mrs. Sherronna Bishop -a wife, mom and committed patriot for her family- is the grass in what we would call grassroots community organizing.  Last week the FBI kicked down her door and raided her home.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2021/11/20/fbi-jackboots-break-down-door-and-raid-home-of-americas-mom/
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

Re: FBI Jackboots Break Down Door and Raid Home of America’s Mom
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2021, 03:31:18 am »
FBI raids homes of Mesa County Clerk and Recorder Tina Peters and Lauren Boebert’s former campaign manager

The homes of Tina Peters, Sherronna Bishop, and two others were searched by the FBI on Tuesday.

Madelynn Fellet  |  Nov. 17, 2021 at 1:00 PM EST  |  Updated: 7:13 PM EST

GRAND JUNCTION, Colo. (KJCT) - Early Tuesday morning the Federal Bureau of Investigation executed search warrants at four locations in western Colorado.

According to Mesa County District Attorney Dan Rubinstein, the state attorney general’s office and local authorities conducted the searches Tuesday in Mesa and Garfield Counties. The court-ordered search was part of an investigation of alleged election security breaches conducted by Mesa County officials.

Mesa County Clerk and Recorder Tina Peters did confirm her home was searched. A statement was released from her legal defense fund early Wednesday morning stating, “Today large teams of heavily armed federal agents, using a battering ram to break down doors, raided the homes of Mesa County Clerk Tina Peters and several of her friends and colleagues, mostly elderly women in their mid 60s. This is a level of weaponization of the Justice Department we haven’t seen since the McCarthy era. Thank God Tina wasn’t protesting critical race theory at a Virginia school board meeting or they might have brought two battering rams.”

Tuesday night Peters did appear on Lindell TV, a channel ran by MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell to speak about the raid. According to Colorado Politics, Peters also spoke on Lindell’s channel saying, “The FBI raided my home at 6 a.m. this morning, accusing me of committing a crime. And they raided the homes of my friends, mostly older women. I was terrified.” She continued by saying authorities searched her house for “about three hours” and “took all of my electronics,” including her phone.

According to 9News, Lindell said Garfield County resident Sherronna Bishop, Lauren Boebert’s former campaign manager, also had her home searched on Tuesday. We have reached out for comment but have not heard back at this time.

https://www.kjct8.com/2021/11/17/fbi-raids-homes-mesa-county-clerk-recorder-tina-peters-lauren-boeberts-former-campaign-manager/
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2021, 07:36:18 am »
“Today large teams of heavily armed federal agents, using a battering ram to break down doors,

WHAT justifies using battering rams to serve a freaking search warrant? All a search warrant authorizes  is a search for specific named items.

I tell you right now,if the local or feds come around kicking my door in to execute a search warrant,there IS a price they are going to pay down the road,if not immediately.

If you are an LEO and want to search my home,ALL you have to do is knock on my door and show me the warrant. I will be happy to comply. Ok,"happy" might be too strong a word,but you get the idea.

If they want to start a war,I can do that,too. All they have to do is kick my door in,and they have it.

If you want ME to play by the rules,YOU can damn sure play by the rules,too.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2021, 09:20:49 am »
WHAT justifies using battering rams to serve a freaking search warrant? All a search warrant authorizes  is a search for specific named items.

I tell you right now,if the local or feds come around kicking my door in to execute a search warrant,there IS a price they are going to pay down the road,if not immediately.

If you are an LEO and want to search my home,ALL you have to do is knock on my door and show me the warrant. I will be happy to comply. Ok,"happy" might be too strong a word,but you get the idea.

If they want to start a war,I can do that,too. All they have to do is kick my door in,and they have it.

If you want ME to play by the rules,YOU can damn sure play by the rules,too.

@sneakypete

This is my idea/fantasy     :laugh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoSA32zQ754

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2021, 10:45:31 am »
Modern FBI= Gestapho

And I truly mean it.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2021, 10:57:58 am »
Modern FBI= Gestapho

And I truly mean it.

@catfish1957

Why wouldn't you mean it,when it is a VERY accurate description of the Feeb management.

I have no doubt there ARE very dedicated FBI agents on the job,but I doubt most will stay because once it becomes obvious to the brass they are dedicated patriots,they will NEVER get promoted or given anything more than the drudge jobs. These people most likely dreamed of being honorable FBI agents who are dedicated to America,truth,and justice,and they have about the same chance of being promoted to responsible management positions as I do,and I'm not even a FBI agent.

I strongly suspect more than a few have resigned and tried to write books about the corruption within the Feebs,but there is no publisher in the world going to take on the heat from the Feebs that would be put on them if they did.

Now that I think about it a little more,it is unfair to the Gestapo to compare them to Feeb brass. At least the Gestapo were honest about their goals.

I wonder if there are still any little boys growing up in America who dream about becoming an FBI agent when they grow up so they can fight crime,corruption,and arrest foreign agents inside America who mean us harm?

Since patriotism is NOT a part of their character,I honestly wonder about what it is that motivates young men and women to join the FBI these days. It ain't like being a Feeb agent is something to be proud of anymore.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2021, 11:00:13 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2021, 03:22:00 pm »
@catfish1957

Why wouldn't you mean it,when it is a VERY accurate description of the Feeb management.

Wanted to make sure that my occasonional inclusion  of allegorical reasoning was not mistakenly interpreted in this response.
Otherwise, I fully agree.  There may be some examples of dedicated agents, but I have a feeling that the majority have been sucked into this power trip of full fledged governmental local army who bids the misdeeds of the left.

You know what sealed it for me?

Isn't amazing how FBI drone footage shows mysteriously up in a trial of a 2A patriot (Rittenhouse), but is silently absent in what could be 10,000's of BLM and Antifa terrorist that should have been rounded up?  I think the DOJ will now regret this, because I think summer 2020 footage now needs to be fully (and I don't care if it takes 1000 people) reviewed, and ALL the criminals brought to charge.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.