Author Topic: Knucklehead Of The Week: Cori Bush Has A Vivid Imagination  (Read 212 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Knucklehead Of The Week: Cori Bush Has A Vivid Imagination
« on: November 21, 2021, 02:07:17 pm »
Knucklehead Of The Week: Cori Bush Has A Vivid Imagination

PF Whalen
    November 20, 2021

This week’s top knucklehead hails from the great State of Missouri and is the most recent addition to that lovable group of clowns known as ‘The Squad.’ Representative Cori Bush (D-MO) made a startling claim this week by asserting, “When we marched in Ferguson, white supremacists would hide behind a hill near where Michael Brown Jr. was murdered and shoot at us. They never faced consequences.” You say you don’t remember Ferguson protesters being shot at by white supremacists? Your failure to recollect such incidents is understandable.

Winner: Rep. Cori Bush reminisces about being shot at by white supremacists while protesting in Ferguson.

Before we examine Bush’s foolishness, we must first recognize a job well done. It’s unclear exactly who is responsible for determining membership in “The Squad,” but whoever that group or individual is, they are doing a fantastic job. For a group wishing to maintain a prominent level of knuckleheadedness – and that group already included AOC, Rashida Tlaib, and Ilhan Omar – they must be certain to guard against letting in any run-of-the-mill-idiot. Undoubtedly, they must maintain certain standards.

Do they have an admissions department? Is there a qualifying exam which they administer requiring candidates to achieve a certain level of buffoonery? Whatever their process, whatever their criteria, they’re doing one helluva job.

Unsurprisingly, this latest silliness from Rep. Bush came within the larger debate over the recently concluded Kyle Rittenhouse trial, in which Mr. Rittenhouse was rightfully acquitted on all charges. On Monday, as the attorneys made their closing arguments in the case, Bush made her outlandish claim on Twitter and she quickly caught flak from all directions: left, right, and center. The reason for the backlash was clear… everyone knows Bush was lying.

more
https://thebluestateconservative.com/2021/11/20/knucklehead-of-the-week-cori-bush-has-a-vivid-imagination/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Knucklehead Of The Week: Cori Bush Has A Vivid Imagination
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2021, 11:59:24 pm »
Ms. Bush:
“When we marched in Ferguson, white supremacists would hide behind a hill near where Michael Brown Jr. was murdered and shoot at us."

Michael Brown wasn't murdered.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2021, 12:23:27 am »
Ms. Bush:
“When we marched in Ferguson, white supremacists would hide behind a hill near where Michael Brown Jr. was murdered and shoot at us."

Michael Brown wasn't murdered.

That 'gentle giant' always terrorized people. 6'3" and over 300 pounds.  ATTACKED A POLICE MAN.  Tried to shoot him, with policeman's own gun. Proven. In fact at age 16, Brown already had priors and killed a young white girl. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGZUAr97TOY
« Last Edit: November 22, 2021, 12:29:55 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2021, 12:27:17 am »
Over the decades I've read/heard numerous stories by black people who told of the horrible things done to them by Evil Whitey. With the revelation of all the numerous hoaxes perpetrated by blacks over the recent decades I now have to question many of those stories I had previously accepted as true with little reservation on my part.
There were racist whites who did bad things to black people. As the Arbery case shows there still are. But I'm wondering about many other stories I accepted as true were tall tales like the bullsh*t Bush is spreading.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2021, 12:39:23 am »
Over the decades I've read/heard numerous stories by black people who told of the horrible things done to them by Evil Whitey. With the revelation of all the numerous hoaxes perpetrated by blacks over the recent decades I now have to question many of those stories I had previously accepted as true with little reservation on my part.
There were racist whites who did bad things to black people. As the Arbery case shows there still are. But I'm wondering about many other stories I accepted as true were tall tales like the bullsh*t Bush is spreading.

Wrong on  Arbery too.  OFFICER TATUM.  He tells you all about it.  ONE YEAR AGO..first then current.

May20,  2020.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjCzJyFKoqo&t=344s

Ahmaud Arbery case should end in a NOT GUILTY VERDICT
79,203 viewsPremiered Nov 15, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KE-IXs8A0Ck
« Last Edit: November 22, 2021, 12:46:54 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2021, 12:40:16 am »

It's hard to tell; but the liberal way is to keep repeating a lie enough times that people actually believe it must be true.

I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2021, 12:51:29 am »
 - 2 days ago#4

I don't know.  A guy living with mom, needs some items to sell?  I DON'T KNOW.  He does NOT live in that area. 
-----------------------------------------
His father, Marcus Arbery, said Ahmaud was fit and athletic. He said Ahmaud lived with his mother, Wanda Cooper-Jones, who has a listed address in Brunswick, Ga.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2021, 07:55:47 pm »
That 'gentle giant' always terrorized people. 6'3" and over 300 pounds.  ATTACKED A POLICE MAN.  Tried to shoot him, with policeman's own gun. Proven. In fact at age 16, Brown already had priors and killed a young white girl. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGZUAr97TOY

You need to quit spreading conspiracy theories. He didn’t try to shoot the cop. The forensics showed he tried to grab the cops gun.

I find nothing in any records that he killed a young white girl at 16.   
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2021, 08:13:28 pm »
You need to quit spreading conspiracy theories. He didn’t try to shoot the cop. The forensics showed he tried to grab the cops gun.

I find nothing in any records that he killed a young white girl at 16.

Stay in denial. Of course it is all removed by media. Stop saying I am lying. I just have a great memory.  Used to be even better, than it is now.  My old post from 2018. In fact put me on ignore and let those with a better memory post to me.

less than a minute ago #2
I see that link is still pushing the phony story. Charlottesville.  Both sides were CREATED BY KESSLER,,PAID BY SOROS.  Kessler created OWS, under SOROS TOO. I bugs me to pieces, the many lies out there, that will become, "history".  Ugh. 

NO,, "HANDS UP", either  Still push that lie too.  Mike Brown, was a thug. Committed many crimes, and already k!lled a young white girl, before, age 18!  He was walking down the MIDDLE OF THE STREET with his accomplice, after man handling a store clerk & stealing from that store. Then punches a police officer in the eye, & tries to get his gun.  The black race pretends this DISRESPECTFUL BRUTE was innocent. 6' 3 " tall and 300 pounds.
They keep repeating all the the lies.  Check out Dorothy Bland. Another big time liar.

Ken D.
6 years ago
  Not true.  Michael Brown had a very extensive juvenile record, had just robbed a nearby store, and was high on pot at the time of the incident.  7 eyewitnesses, who were black, testified that Brown bum-rushed the cop.  This is backed up by Brown's blood trail showing he doubled back on the cop.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2021, 08:39:24 pm by LegalAmerican »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2021, 11:09:38 pm »
@mystery-ak

Nancy,could you please do me the favor of not using the work "knucklehead" in an article?

It reminds me of a certain metallic green 1940 Harley that I build myself from the ground up,and then got stolen from me by one of my best friends.

1940 straight bar frame with a 3/4 inch rake,15 over 47 Harley springer front end,1947 Harley factory racing cam and big valves with 10 to 1 pistons and 74 cubic inch flywheels and rods. I could get it on compression stroke and stand on the kick starter without it moving,and I weighed 180 lbs at that time. Came in REALLY handy when I was drunk because if I was drunk I would get it flooded trying to start it and no way in hell was anybody going to start it then until it had dried out.

That thing would FLY!

I even went to his mother's house to look for it,and even his mother knew what was going on and opened her garage and the rest of the place to let me look for it or any parts for it.

By the time I found out he had moved to Florida it was to late for me to kill the SOB because he had already died.

I loved that scoot more than the Pope loved Jesus,and he took away both my Knucklehead and my revenge by dying before I could get to him.

To this very day I still get excited when I see or hear the world knucklehead. I can feel my blood pressure rising already.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2021, 11:11:19 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LMAO

« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2021, 02:11:27 am »
Stay in denial. Of course it is all removed by media. Stop saying I am lying. I just have a great memory.  Used to be even better, than it is now.  My old post from 2018. In fact put me on ignore and let those with a better memory post to me.

less than a minute ago #2
I see that link is still pushing the phony story. Charlottesville.  Both sides were CREATED BY KESSLER,,PAID BY SOROS.  Kessler created OWS, under SOROS TOO. I bugs me to pieces, the many lies out there, that will become, "history".  Ugh. 

NO,, "HANDS UP", either  Still push that lie too.  Mike Brown, was a thug. Committed many crimes, and already k!lled a young white girl, before, age 18!  He was walking down the MIDDLE OF THE STREET with his accomplice, after man handling a store clerk & stealing from that store. Then punches a police officer in the eye, & tries to get his gun.  The black race pretends this DISRESPECTFUL BRUTE was innocent. 6' 3 " tall and 300 pounds.
They keep repeating all the the lies.  Check out Dorothy Bland. Another big time liar.

Ken D.
6 years ago
  Not true.  Michael Brown had a very extensive juvenile record, had just robbed a nearby store, and was high on pot at the time of the incident.  7 eyewitnesses, who were black, testified that Brown bum-rushed the cop.  This is backed up by Brown's blood trail showing he doubled back on the cop.

Again, I find no evidence he killed a white girl when he was a minor.  You provided no evidence or record. I've been trying to find something to back your claim and find nothing except some sort of maybe claim. So, until someone comes up with credible proof this happened, I call your claim bullshit
That's the same shit this Cori Bush is doing
« Last Edit: November 23, 2021, 02:26:47 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy