Author Topic: Thanksgiving 'myth'? Universities ask whether Americans should 'reconsider' holiday as 'Day of Mourn  (Read 620 times)

Offline DefiantMassRINO

The Woke Left is engaged in cultural cleansing and historic revisionism.

I believe that the Woke Left is attempting to cancel my South Shore Boston Massachusetts Heterosexual Shanty Irish Catholic White Trash Deplorable culture and erase it from history.

First, they came after St Patricks Day parades for not being inclusive.  Um, it's a nation's celebration of its patron Catholic saint.  If you're intolerant of the Irish culture and the Roman Catholic religion, no one invited you to the parade.

Second, they came after Columbus Day for celebrating a genocidal Western European Christian conqueror.  During the Age of Discovery, many of the first Spanish and Portuguese explorers and settlers were former Conquistadors who fought to reconquer Granada from Muslims.  If the woke feel that guilty and ashamed, nothing is stopping them from giving all their worldly possesions to Native Americans and moving back to Europe.

Third, now they come to take Thanksgiving.  Is it the the Woke intellectuals take exception to historical inaccuracies, or, to a day dedicated to giving thanks to God?  Communist intellectualism requires that God be killed so that there is no universal power greater than the State.  Belief in God is threatens the supremacy of the State as Communism's sole power in the universe.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.