Author Topic: Florida State Senate Committee Releases 2022 Redistricting Maps: ‘Barely Gerrymanders’ or ‘Head Fake  (Read 291 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Florida State Senate Committee Releases 2022 Redistricting Maps: ‘Barely Gerrymanders’ or ‘Head Fake’?

Michael Patrick Leahy 12 Nov 2021

The legislative staff of the Florida State Senate Committee on Reapportionment released four draft maps of redistricting plans for congressional and state legislative districts on Wednesday that appear to maintain the status quo in the partisan breakdown of the state’s Congressional delegation.

Dave Wasserman, senior editor, U.S. House of Representatives, of the Cook Political Report tweeted on Wednesday the maps were “Bizarre.”

“[T]hese maps shore up #FL27 Rep. Maria Salazar (R), but otherwise are barely gerrymanders,” Wasserman noted.

“By my count these maps break down 16-12 Trump-Biden, vs. 15-12 today. Is this a head fake?” he added.

https://twitter.com/Redistrict/status/1458534709294768129

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/11/12/florida-state-senate-committee-releases-2022-redistricting-maps-barely-gerrymanders-or-head-fake/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online cato potatoe

This needs to change.  Democrats are trying to shut out the Republicans in Illinois, Maryland, Nevada, New Mexico, and New York. 

Offline libertybele

This needs to change.  Democrats are trying to shut out the Republicans in Illinois, Maryland, Nevada, New Mexico, and New York.

It's only going to change IF the RNC and the GOP makes some noise and I don't see that happening. 

Being the optimist that I am, ( :whistle:) I believe this is exactly one way in which the DEMS will win in '22.  They will use whatever means necessary to keep their power.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.