Author Topic: Experts befuddled by 'mysterious' fact that Africa is less than 6% vaccinated but has avoided COVID  (Read 859 times)

Online DefiantMassRINO

The mineshaft in Mojiang had both bats and rodents.  It is possible that a natural recombination event occurred there, or somewhere else prior to the 2012 incident.  We may never really know because the Chinese Communist Party is obstructing the scientific investigation.

Whether natural or chermic, it's no coincidence that the outbreak occurred in Wuhan.

If the Chinese Communist Party can erase a world tennis champion, imagine what they can do with their military secrets.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
The mineshaft in Mojiang had both bats and rodents.  It is possible that a natural recombination event occurred there, or somewhere else prior to the 2012 incident.  We may never really know because the Chinese Communist Party is obstructing the scientific investigation.

Whether natural or chermic, it's no coincidence that the outbreak occurred in Wuhan.

If the Chinese Communist Party can erase a world tennis champion, imagine what they can do with their military secrets.
If the researchers were bragging about creating it in the journals Creation in 2014, journal article in 2015), the smart money is on a lab origin.
Keep in mind that was 5 years before it got out of the box.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2021, 06:25:40 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline corbe

This Libyan figured it out years ago.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online DefiantMassRINO

That's why the Free Masons had Quadaffi killed.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline LegalAmerican

If the researchers were bragging about creating it in the journals Creation in 2014, journal article in 2015), the smart money is on a lab origin.
Keep in mind that was 5 years before it got out of the box.

:thumbsup:

And because of malaria in Africa, hydroxacloraquine, sp?  is sold over the counter.  No prescription needed.
So those in Africa can protect their immune systems.  There is a recipe on internet, how to make your own, from Lemon and grapefruit peels. Most of our medicine comes from OLD, OLD, ways. So many think, there is something 'wrong' with my posts.  lol. Ask any, Native American, about some of their potions, etc. OR ANY EUROPEAN.  My mom taught me about Lambs wool, not washed, good for arthritis, the natural oils.   Now we have lotion with OILS from various animals for the same treatment.  Potato poultice.  Duck fat. 
 888high58888

Offline LegalAmerican

That's why the Free Masons had Quadaffi killed.

Obama is a Free Mason?  He and Quadaffi were BFF'S and Quadaffi FUNDED his Noble Peace prize of one million dollars, for obama doing....nothing!  In fact obama started 8 more wars.  Another agitator. 

Offline Smokin Joe

:thumbsup:

And because of malaria in Africa, hydroxacloraquine, sp?  is sold over the counter.  No prescription needed.
So those in Africa can protect their immune systems.  There is a recipe on internet, how to make your own, from Lemon and grapefruit peels. Most of our medicine comes from OLD, OLD, ways. So many think, there is something 'wrong' with my posts.  lol. Ask any, Native American, about some of their potions, etc. OR ANY EUROPEAN.  My mom taught me about Lambs wool, not washed, good for arthritis, the natural oils.   Now we have lotion with OILS from various animals for the same treatment.  Potato poultice.  Duck fat. 
 888high58888
Lanolin in lamb's wool. I know it from shearing sheep. Hard work, but soft hands.  :shrug:

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online DefiantMassRINO

Obama is a Free Mason?  He and Quadaffi were BFF'S and Quadaffi FUNDED his Noble Peace prize of one million dollars, for obama doing....nothing!  In fact obama started 8 more wars.  Another agitator.

Hillary Clinton was the Free Mason that had Quadaffi whacked.

The Clinton Foundation is a front for a cabal of Free Masons, Illuminati, United Nations, the Screen Actors Guild, and the Disney Corporation Committee of the Chinese Communist Party.

Their goal is to have J.J. Abrams to recraft every major Hollywood film as a Chinese Communist Party friendly remake for wide release in People's Republic of China movie theaters, and on Disney Plus in Taiwan.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@DefiantMassRINO

The sad,sad truth is that since China is a Communist country,the CP is responsible for feeding,housing,and employing EVERY SINGLE CITIZEN IN CHINA.

AND.......,even with the legal penalities for having unauthorized children,their population numbers are out of control.

If China were to lose a few million peasants due to a runaway virus,the leadership would celebrate.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

@DefiantMassRINO

The sad,sad truth is that since China is a Communist country,the CP is responsible for feeding,housing,and employing EVERY SINGLE CITIZEN IN CHINA.

AND.......,even with the legal penalities for having unauthorized children,their population numbers are out of control.

If China were to lose a few million peasants due to a runaway virus,the leadership would celebrate.
I wonder how many they 'lost', using them as carriers for the bug worldwide?

C S Lewis