Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: Border Patrol Migrant Got-Away Count Reaches 75K in 47 Days  (Read 128 times)

rangerrebew

EXCLUSIVE: Border Patrol Migrant Got-Away Count Reaches 75K in 47 Days

Randy Clark19 Nov 20216

A law enforcement source within Customs and Border Protection revealed the number of migrants escaping apprehension reached 75,000 in Fiscal Year 2022, which began in October. The source says between 1,800 and 2,000 migrants are managing to elude apprehension daily along the southwest border.

On Tuesday, U.S. Senator Ted Cruz (R-Texas) questioned Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas about the issue. In a tense exchange, Mayorkas failed to provide the number.

Sen. Cruz: Now, you told another Senator, you don’t know how many ‘got-aways’ there have been?

Sec. Mayorkas: I will have to circle back, Senator, with that information.”

Cruz: So, that wasn’t a fact that you thought was relevant to this hearing?

Mayorkas: Oh, it is absolutely relevant. I understand why the question is posed. It’s a fact of great—

Cruz: But you’re not prepared to answer it. How about this — how many deaths? How many illegal aliens have died crossing illegally into the United States under Joe Biden’s Administration?

Mayorkas: I don’t have that data.

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2021/11/19/exclusive-border-patrol-migrant-got-away-count-reaches-75k-in-47-days/

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Border Patrol Migrant Got-Away Count Reaches 75K in 47 Days
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2021, 10:44:20 pm »
By this time next year they won't even bother counting any more...