Author Topic: Anthony Fauci: Attacks on Me Are ‘Dangerous to the Entire Field of Science’  (Read 1188 times)

Online libertybele

A safety warning
Jabs in the mirror are closer than they appear.

:beer:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

Dr. Anthony Fauci once argued that conducting experiments on contagious viruses to increase their potency was worth the risk, even if the work could accidentally lead to a pandemic, it was revealed Friday.

The nation’s chief medical advisor wrote in the American Society for Microbiology in October 2012 of the public health benefit to gain-of-function viral experiments — which center on manipulating viruses and making them stronger — as long as there is significant oversight.

In the article, first reported by The Australian, Fauci also noted that a pause on such studies should continue until researchers can figure out how to do them more transparently.

Gain-of-function experiments are the sort of work that was being conducted at the Wuhan Institute of Virology when the COVID-19 pandemic first started in China in late 2019 and some experts fear a lab accident is what led to the global outbreak that killed 3.4 million.

In the 2012 paper, Fauci acknowledged the risky research could lead to serious lab accidents but the chance is rare and the work is “important” because it helps the scientific community prepare for naturally occurring pandemics.

https://nypost.com/2021/05/28/fauci-once-argued-viral-experiments-worth-the-risk-of-pandemic/

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

In 2014, Obama shut down research for fear of a pandemic.

White House to Cut Funding for Risky Biological Study

Prompted by controversy over dangerous research and recent laboratory accidents, the White House announced Friday that it would temporarily halt all new funding for experiments that seek to study certain infectious agents by making them more dangerous.

It also encouraged scientists involved in such research on the influenza, SARS and MERS viruses to voluntarily pause their work while its risks were reassessed.

Opponents of this type of research, called gain of function — for example, attempts to create a more contagious version of the lethal H5N1 avian influenza to learn which mutations made it that way — were elated.

“Brilliant!” said Peter Hale, the executive director of the Foundation for Vaccine Research, which opposes such experiments. “The government has finally seen the light. This is what we have all been waiting for and campaigning for. I shall sleep better tonight.”

The announcement, which was made by the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy and the Department of Health and Human Services, did not say how long the moratorium would last. It said a “deliberative process to assess the potential risks and benefits” would begin this month and stretch at least into next year.

The move appeared to be a sudden change of heart by the Obama administration, which last month issued regulations calling for more stringent federal oversight of such research and requiring scientists and universities to disclose that their work might be risky, rather than expecting federal agencies to notice.

Critics at the time dismissed those rules as too weak............
[/i]

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/18/us/white-house-to-cut-funding-for-risky-biological-study.html
« Last Edit: November 23, 2021, 02:26:42 am by libertybele »

Online libertybele

Fauci staffers raised concern in 2016 about NIH funding gain-of-function research in Wuhan

WASHINGTON (TND) — Two staffers at the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) raised concern in 2016 that U.S. grant-funded research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV) may be incorporating risky gain-of-function experiments.

NIAID staffers Jenny Greer and Erik Stemmy raised this concern in a May 28, 2016, letter to EcoHealth Alliance President Peter Daszak, according to documents obtained via a public records request by the White Coat Waste Project. EcoHealth was the recipient of the National Institutes of Health (NIH) taxpayer-funded grant to perform research at WIV to study how coronaviruses move from bats to people. Critics argued the grant-facilitated research included controversial gain-of-function experiments.

https://wcti12.com/news/nation-world/fauci-staffers-raised-concern-in-2016-about-nih-funded-gain-of-function-research-in-wuhan

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
He sure is a modest fellow,ain't he?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mountaineer

He sure is a modest fellow,ain't he?
I've often heard that some doctors, especially surgeons, can have a bit of a god complex, given the nature of their work. This clown has a full-blown god complex without having saved a single human life, though.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GrouchoTex

Topic: Anthony Fauci: Attacks on Me Are ‘Dangerous to the Entire Field of Science’

Nope, just to you, amigo, not the entire field.

Also, is criticism is now an "attack"?

An odd combo here:
A wimp who thinks he's God.

Online Kamaji

Fauci is as correct as the phrenologists of old were:  https://www.jstor.org/stable/3786523

Online libertybele

I've often heard that some doctors, especially surgeons, can have a bit of a god complex, given the nature of their work. This clown has a full-blown god complex without having saved a single human life, though.

He may think he's god but in my books he's Satan!    :smokin:
« Last Edit: November 24, 2021, 07:44:09 pm by libertybele »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I gotta admit,this guy is making me think bad things.

Online Kamaji

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Medicine's god complex:  https://opmed.doximity.com/articles/battle-of-the-gods-medicine-s-unspoken-culture?_csrf_attempted=yes

It's a real problem.

Fouci got to the top of the heap by being the worst of the lot....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Fauci actually believes that he is ABOVE God. He thinks he is a SUPER God.
He is totally befuddled why the stupid idiot people on Earth would dare to Question Him <- his lord almighty

Aside from the hyperbole, the guy really is insane with his view of himself. He truly is a sick F**k.
Ordinarily I would say someone should help him. But with him ... don't bother. He is 100 years old.
Just let him go on his own terms. If that makes him happy?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mountaineer

Online libertybele

Fauci actually believes that he is ABOVE God. He thinks he is a SUPER God.
He is totally befuddled why the stupid idiot people on Earth would dare to Question Him <- his lord almighty

Aside from the hyperbole, the guy really is insane with his view of himself. He truly is a sick F**k.
Ordinarily I would say someone should help him. But with him ... don't bother. He is 100 years old.
Just let him go on his own terms. If that makes him happy?

:yowsa:

Online mountaineer

An almost fictional Fauci interview:
https://rumble.com/vpzb80-i-am-science.html
 :silly:

Online libertybele

I want to know if Fauci got one of the COVID vaccines.  If he indeed did, I'd like to know which of the vaccines he received and how many booster shots he has received.  IF he hasn't received the vaccines or boosters, then he needs to just SHUT UP.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I want to know if Fauci got one of the COVID vaccines.  If he indeed did, I'd like to know which of the vaccines he received and how many booster shots he has received.  IF he hasn't received the vaccines or boosters, then he needs to just SHUT UP.

I'm pretty sure he got the saline shots, just like all the politicians in DeeCee.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline The_Reader_David

And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
As I have noted before,he certainly is a modest fellow,isn't he?