Author Topic: Sea-Level Alarmism Unravels As Earth’s Coasts Observed Expanding Since 1984  (Read 109 times)

rangerrebew

Sea-Level Alarmism Unravels As Earth’s Coasts Observed Expanding Since 1984

sea level rise liberty nyDespite sea-level rise, 1984-2019 satellite data show coastlines have been globally expanding by a net +0.26 m/year.

A new study affirms what satellite data have been telling us for years: “the global coastline is prograding” (Mao et al., 2021).

Growing islands, beaches, coasts “all over the world”

This isn’t the first time shoreline expansion in the era of global warming and allegedly rapid sea-level rise has been documented.

A 2019 global-scale analysis of 709 islands in the Pacific and Indian Oceans revealed 89% were either stable or growing in size, and that no island larger than 10 ha (and only 1.2% of islands larger than 5 ha) had decreased in size since the 1980s (Duvat, 2019).

https://climatechangedispatch.com/sea-level-alarmism-unravels-as-earths-coasts-observed-expanding-since-1984/

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Sometimes shoreline sinks due to geologic forces such as plate tectonics and glaciation.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.