Author Topic: Speaker Trump? That Would Make Pelosi Crazy, Says Mark Meadows  (Read 74 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Speaker Trump? That Would Make Pelosi Crazy, Says Mark Meadows
« on: November 19, 2021, 02:46:38 pm »
Trump's Ex-Chief of Staff Lobs a 2022 Scenario That Will Cause a Level-5 Meltdown in Liberal America
Matt Vespa

Posted: Nov 19, 2021 6:00 AM

Will this happen? Probably not, but the fallout would be delicious. I'm all for anything that shakes Congress up. Donald Trump certainly did that, and who knows what could have been if the Democrats, the liberal media, and the Deep State didn't boot the man from office. Yet, Trump's return in the form of Speaker of the House post-2022 would trigger a level-five meltdown, which is exactly what Mark Meadows, Trump's former chief of staff, aptly noted yesterday (via Newsweek):

Former President Donald Trump's ex-chief of staff, Mark Meadows, said Thursday that he'd "love to see" the Speaker of the House title taken from current House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and handed to his old boss.

"I would love to see the gavel go from Nancy Pelosi to Donald Trump," Meadows said on Steve Bannon's War Room Thursday.

"People would go crazy. As you know you don't have to be an elected member of Congress to be the speaker. She would go from tearing up a speech to having to give the gavel to Donald Trump," Meadows added, referring to Pelosi ripping up her copy of Trump's State of the Union speech in February 2020.

"Oh, she would go crazy."

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2021/11/19/trump-as-speaker-in-2022-n2599334
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: Speaker Trump? That Would Make Pelosi Crazy, Says Mark Meadows
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2021, 02:52:48 pm »
While I have no doubt it would drive Nancy Pelosi and the left crazy, it will do nothing to address the dire fiscal situation we find ourselves in
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy