Author Topic: Woman Who Spent Four Years Kvetching About 'Stolen' 2016 Election Now Says Voter Fraud Is a Myth  (Read 93 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Woman Who Spent Four Years Kvetching About 'Stolen' 2016 Election Now Says Voter Fraud Is a Myth
By Mike Miller | Nov 18, 2021 10:15 PM ET

If you’ve followed my political musings you know that the foremost political tenet to which I subscribe is this: The hypocrisy of the left knows no bounds. And in the storied annals of Democrat Party hypocrisy, no one comes even close to holding a candle to Hillary Rodham Clinton.

While examples of Hillary’s hypocrisy are limitless, it’s been a while since one this outstanding has come along. Moreover, it only took Hillary one tweet to pull it off. First, a bit of background.

As reported by The Nevada Independent, a Clark County man prominently featured by local and national Republicans as having evidence of voter fraud in the 2020 election pleaded guilty on Tuesday to voting more than once, after using his deceased wife’s ballot to vote a second time.

Donald Kirk Hartle was publicly cited by the Nevada Republican Party last November as evidence of voting irregularities that affected the results of the 2020 election, noted The Independent. Hartle claimed he learned someone else had cast a ballot in 2020 for his wife Rosemarie, in 2017.

Eleven months later, he was formally accused by the state attorney general’s office of casting his wife’s ballot. On Tuesday afternoon, Hartle pleaded guilty to the charge at the Clark County District Court.

“I accept full responsibility for my actions and regret them,” Hartle said to the judge via teleconference.

more
https://redstate.com/mike_miller/2021/11/18/woman-who-spent-four-years-kvetching-about-stolen-2016-election-now-says-voter-fraud-is-a-myth-n478377
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Hillary Clinton also made the claim that Madison and or Milwaukee tossed out a certain number of African-American votes in those cities which even the Washington Post gave her max number of Pinocchio’s

It seems since 2000, the side that loses cries robbery. Stacey Abrams herself has yet to concede and makes  claims of robbery
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy