Author Topic: Police report reveals Biden nom Saule Omarova's 'retail theft' arrest  (Read 427 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Fox News  By Houston Keene 11/17/2021

Police report reveals striking details about Biden nom Saule Omarova's 'retail theft' arrest

Omarova admitted to stealing $214 worth of items from T.J. Maxx in the police report

A police report from 1995 reveals new striking details about President Biden’s nominee to be comptroller of the currency's "retail theft" arrest.

Fox News obtained the police report detailing the arrest of Saule Omarova, Biden’s pick to lead the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC).

Omarova, who was 28 years old at the time, was arrested in 1995 for "retail theft" from a T.J. Maxx store in Madison, Wisconsin. The police report, filed by a T.J. Maxx security agent, says she stole $214 worth of merchandise before being caught.

More: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/police-report-reveals-striking-details-biden-nom-saule-omarova-retail-theft-arrest

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Police report reveals Biden nom Saule Omarova's 'retail theft' arrest
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2021, 11:09:49 pm »
Yeah, that is just what we need. A thief and a communist for Comptroller of the Currency.

Is there any sanity left in the world?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2021, 12:18:11 am »
Yeah, that is just what we need. A thief and a communist for Comptroller of the Currency.

Not in Brandon's world.   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2021, 02:34:08 pm »
It Turns Out Radical Biden Nominee Had Been Arrested for 'Retail Theft'
Rebecca Downs

Posted: Nov 18, 2021 9:45 PM

As if there aren't enough concerns with Dr. Saule Omarova, President Joe Biden's nominee for Comptroller of the Currency, a Fox News report from Houston Keene on Wednesday revealed that she was arrested for a "retail theft" incident at a T.J. Maxx in Madison, Wisconsin, on June 2, 1995.

https://twitter.com/TomCottonAR/status/1461373995807391745

https://twitter.com/TomCottonAR/status/1461413264114475010

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/rebeccadowns/2021/11/18/radical-biden-nominee-committed-retail-theft-n2599343
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2021, 03:16:05 pm »
The retail theft is only part of the problem. She could claim I was going through a hard time, I didn’t know what I was doing, or it was a stupid act

The bigger issue is  her policy beliefs. If confirmed, there is no doubt she will enact them.

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2021, 03:21:49 pm »

There is  sanity in the world but  you  won’t find it in the news media, our university system, or government
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2021, 03:41:46 pm »

... she found the items in the Five Finger Discount section
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2021, 11:38:17 pm »

Is there ANYONE in the Biden regime who is NOT a thief and a Communist?

If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2021, 01:13:11 am »
This probably won't be enough ammunition, but the goal is to sink this nomination however it can be done...

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2021, 12:32:53 pm »

@Smokin Joe

No.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!