Author Topic: DHS Head Mayorkas Gives Himself an ‘A’ Grade Despite Historic Border Crisis  (Read 153 times)

rangerrebew

Biden Administration
DHS Head Mayorkas Gives Himself an ‘A’ Grade Despite Historic Border Crisis
avatar By Matthew Tragesser   November 16, 2021 No Comments

Department of Homeland Security Secretary (DHS) Alejandro Mayorkas rated his performance in the Biden administration as an ‘A’ to the Senate Judiciary Committee today despite him overseeing and orchestrating the most significant border crisis in U.S. history.

When asked by Senator Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) how he would grade his performance as DHS secretary, Mayorkas responded, “I’m a tough grader on myself, and I give myself an ‘A’ for effort, investment, mission, and support of our workforce.”

Mayorkas’ performance so far couldn’t be further from an ‘A’.

In just under 10 months, Mayorkas has categorically violated the Department’s mission of “secur[ing]the nation from the many threats we face.”

https://www.immigrationreform.com/2021/11/16/mayorkas-senate-hearing-a-grade-immigrationreform-com/

rangerrebew

He deserves an A - for Anti-American A**hole. 22222frying pan

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
It appears inflation has hit grades, as well as the currency.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
He deserves an A - for Anti-American A**hole. 22222frying pan
That's a triple A rating. Ones things for sure he's a hero to La Raza.