Author Topic: Kevin McCarthy: Gosar censure is Pelosi 'burning down the House on the way out the door'  (Read 210 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kevin McCarthy: Gosar censure is Pelosi 'burning down the House on the way out the door'
by Emily Brooks, Political Reporter |
 | November 17, 2021 03:48 PM

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy argued that the censure vote against Arizona Republican Rep. Paul Gosar shows that Congress, under House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s leadership, is broken.

“This Congress will go down in history as the broken Congress,” McCarthy said in a speech on the House floor Wednesday. “House Democrats have nearly every rule and standard in order to silence dissidents and stack the deck for their radical, unpopular agenda.”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/house/kevin-mccarthy-gosar-censure-is-pelosi-burning-down-the-house-on-the-way-out-the-door
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Note to Kevin:  If the GOP gets the House and you get to be Speaker, we are so F**ked.  You won't do shit, and everybody knows it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Pelosi's not burning down the House ..... she's picking off the Republicans we want and need.

Do something and stop it,  or at least put up a loud, public fight --- you useless POS.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Pelosi's not burning down the House ..... she's picking off the Republicans we want and need.

Do something and stop it,  or at least put up a loud, public fight --- you useless POS.

We're having a fundraiser for Paul Gosar in the next month or so.  We will do everything we can, because he's a good man who's been very nice to me and my wife.

McCarthy won't do a damned thing besides helping the Rats save themselves.  The coming housecleaning starts with him and Turtle.  These two have been the most useful Democrats in the Capitol.  If McCarthy is speaker in 1/23, then it's time to start knocking heads.  The betrayals have got to stop, or nobody is going to pull the lever for the GOP.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LegalAmerican

Note to Kevin:  If the GOP gets the House and you get to be Speaker, we are so F**ked.  You won't do shit, and everybody knows it.

Yes. ANOTHER DEMON-RAT.    :thumbsup:

Offline LegalAmerican

We're having a fundraiser for Paul Gosar in the next month or so.  We will do everything we can, because he's a good man who's been very nice to me and my wife.

McCarthy won't do a damned thing besides helping the Rats save themselves.  The coming housecleaning starts with him and Turtle.  These two have been the most useful Democrats in the Capitol.  If McCarthy is speaker in 1/23, then it's time to start knocking heads.  The betrayals have got to stop, or nobody is going to pull the lever for the GOP.

:bingo: :bingo: :bingo:

Offline LegalAmerican

WHO....are all these nasty, evil people?  They don't KNOW...they will not be saved either or eliminated later?   How 'smart' are all these people?  (Meaning Kevin, Cheney, Pelosi et al)
« Last Edit: November 19, 2021, 01:43:55 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

Just what the GOP doesn't need; another Ryan or Boehner.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.