State Chapters > Virginia

Youngkin Will Allow Virginia Counties, Cities, K-12 Public Schools To Mandate COVID-19 Vaccines And

(1/2) > >>

mystery-ak:
Youngkin Will Allow Virginia Counties, Cities, K-12 Public Schools To Mandate COVID-19 Vaccines And Masks
Virginia Governor-elect Glenn Youngkin will reportedly allow public schools to force COVID-19 vaccines and masks on children when he assumes office.
Andrew White   by Andrew White   
November 17, 2021

Virginia Republican Governor-elect Glenn Youngkin will reportedly allow local mask and vaccine mandates to be implemented, including in K-12 public schools.

Glenn Youngkin, the Republican Governor-elect of Virginia, will be allowing localities in the state – including cities, counties, and public school systems – to implement mask and vaccine mandates, but says he will not impose a mandate at the state level. This differs from Republican governors in stronghold states like Florida, which have banned the practice of mandating vaccines outright.

While Youngkin insists that he will not mandate masks or vaccines, he is not going to block localities and K-12 public schools from implementing them on their own, breaking away from actions taken by other Republican governors who have attempted to block localities from implementing mandates their respective states.

“Localities are going to have to make decisions the way the law works and that is going to be up to individual decisions but, again, from the governor’s office, you won’t see mandates from me,” Youngkin said in an interview with local media.

more
https://nationalfile.com/youngkin-will-allow-virginia-counties-cities-k-12-public-schools-to-mandate-covid-19-vaccines-and-masks/

EdinVA:
Well, so much for republicans...

sneakypete:
Hasn't even been swore-in yet,and already stepping on his Biden.

libertybele:

--- Quote from: EdinVA on November 18, 2021, 01:13:43 am ---Well, so much for republicans...

--- End quote ---

We need conservatives. Youngkin doesn't meet that criteria.

LegalAmerican:

--- Quote from: EdinVA on November 18, 2021, 01:13:43 am ---Well, so much for republicans...

--- End quote ---

I was just going to say....there goes another RINO.   Most have no b@lls.  I have more, than they do! 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version