Author Topic: Bye bye, BBB?  (Read 119 times)

Offline corbe

Bye bye, BBB?
« on: November 17, 2021, 09:01:36 pm »
Bye bye, BBB?

Jackson Richman - 8h ago

© Provided by Washington Examiner

Ahead of President Joe Biden signing an infrastructure bill into law on Monday, Vice President Kamala Harris said, "Now, this bill, as significant as it is, as historic as it is, is part one of two."

This is wishful thinking. Progressives have gotten played on supporting the bill, known as the Bipartisan Infrastructure Framework. They reneged on their vow to not vote for the BIF unless the larger social spending bill came up for a vote at the same time.

I predict that while BIF is now law, the Build Back Better Act will fail to pass Congress.

With BIF enacted, neither Sen. Manchin nor Sen. Sinema has any incentive to support the $1.75 trillion bill that would drastically expand the welfare state. The progressives gave up the leverage they had in terms of votes in the House of Representatives. Manchin or Sinema can now safely come out in opposition to BBB.

<..snip..>

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/bye-bye-bbb/ar-AAQOf5b?ocid=msedgntp
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline corbe

Re: Bye bye, BBB?
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2021, 09:01:53 pm »
   If True, Good Riddance.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2021, 09:09:40 pm »
Why not just print a Hundred Billion Trillion Million Dollars?
And give it away to everyone on Earth...
YiiPPeee! We are all hundred trillion billionaires!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2021, 09:12:36 pm »
I think Manchen has said he'll support the $1.75 Trillion bill.  However, I also think the filibuster is in play and the Rats probably won't get past that.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: