Author Topic: Mayorkas Doesn’t Know If Giving Illegals $450K Encourages Illegal Immigration  (Read 140 times)

rangerrebew

Mayorkas Doesn’t Know If Giving Illegals $450K Encourages Illegal Immigration
By
M. Dowling -
November 16, 2021

That Testimony Is False… You Know You’re Under Oath.
    ~ Senator Cruz to DHS Secretary Mayorkas

DHS Secretary Mayorkas was grilled at a hearing today, but there were no answers to any of the worthwhile questions.

Biden and his clowns are weakening our national security by outrageously, forcing Border Patrol agents to get vaccinated while not demanding it of illegal aliens pouring into our country. Mayorkas had nothing worthwhile to say about that.

Mayorkas lied and said the great majority of illegal aliens released under catch and release show up in court. Senator Cruz read off the stats from Axios — 13% show up.

https://www.independentsentinel.com/mayorkas-doesnt-know-if-giving-illegals-450k-encourages-illegal-immigration/

rangerrebew

He's too stupid to be a leader in Washington.  On second thought, maybe he isn't. :tongue2:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
For $450K, I know people who will learn Spanish, throw away their ID at the border and cross back in.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis