Author Topic: Illegal Immigrants Aided and Abetted by Shady Organizations  (Read 128 times)

rangerrebew

Illegal Immigrants Aided and Abetted by Shady Organizations
« on: November 17, 2021, 06:03:06 pm »
Illegal Immigrants Aided and Abetted by Shady Organizations

Whistleblower reveals a secret agenda.
By: Jeff Charles November 16, 2021Articles, Illegal Immigration, Opinion

by Jeff Charles

It appears private organizations are trying to aid President Joe Biden in his apparent quest to import as many illegal immigrants into the U.S. as possible. A Republican congressman recently spilled the beans on the matter during an appearance on Fox News. As the migrant crisis continues to worsen and Customs and Border Protection is stretched thin, these organizations seem to be trying to send the message that illegals will be given the red carpet treatment if they manage to make it over the border.
Private Organization Assisting Illegal Aliens

During an appearance on Fox News, Rep. Lance Gooden (R-TX) discussed how he discovered that private organizations were working to assist illegal immigrants after they crossed the border in violation of U.S. immigration law. He noted that a whistleblower reached out to his office to describe the operation:

“This whistleblower reached out to us from San Diego, and I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. And so I planned a trip. I went last week to San Diego to the Southern border, and what I found were nonprofits that were running secretive, abandoned hotels. The Four Points Sheraton SeaWorld, a Wyndham, a Ramada Inn. Those were just three of the ones that I visited. But these non-government organizations, these nonprofits were housing migrants for several days, I managed to get in the gates. I demanded entry once and was refused.”

https://www.libertynation.com/illegal-immigrants-aided-and-abetted-by-shady-organization/