Author Topic: It’s Getting Cold And Europe’s Gas Supplies Are Lower Than Ever  (Read 231 times)

rangerrebew

Written by Rachel Morison and Anna Shiryaevskaya on Nov 15, 2021. Posted in Latest news
It’s Getting Cold And Europe’s Gas Supplies Are Lower Than Ever

Europe is set to get its first cold spell of the winter season, putting the continent’s already scant energy supplies under pressure.

Temperatures are set to drop starting next week, with parts of Italy forecast to experience weather as much as 2 degrees Celsius below normal.

Southern France, Spain, and Germany are also forecast to be colder-than-usual, according to The Weather Company. Centrica Plc, the U.K.’s top energy supplier, warned its nine million customers to prepare for an icy blast that could last as long as six weeks.

The region will be particularly sensitive to cold snaps in the coming months, with gas prices up for a second week after surging to records in October.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/its-getting-cold-and-europes-gas-supplies-are-lower-than-ever/

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: It’s Getting Cold And Europe’s Gas Supplies Are Lower Than Ever
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2021, 11:53:32 pm »
My cousin says heating costs are up 150% in Germany, so far. I'm sure Merkel and the Greens are thrilled.
Spoke wiyh my mom more about my cousins heating oil bill and so far it wen from 500 to 1500 so actually 300% increase!
« Last Edit: November 17, 2021, 06:11:17 pm by GtHawk »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2021, 02:00:00 am »
Let them eat windmills....
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2021, 02:21:39 am »
Ich vermute, dass das Haus von Angela Merkel 23 ist. Sie sieht kein Problem, denn für sie gibt es kein Problem
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2021, 03:13:21 am »
Well they wanted Biden, so they can suffer.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2021, 03:29:14 am »
Darn global warming.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2021, 03:29:57 am »
Those words apply across America and the World.
Hey! We got rid of Trump ... everything else is just collateral damage.
THEY WANTED BIDEN! WELL ... HERE HE IS! ENJOY ...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2021, 11:28:52 am »
My cousin says heating costs are up 150% in Germany, so far. I'm sure Merkel and the Greens are thrilled.

@GtHawk

Yikes!

I was going to write about how there is no real shortage in Europe due to Russia having so much oil,but it doesn't matter how much oil there is out there if you can't afford to buy any of it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2021, 11:24:24 pm »
It's a funny thing, as much as they ranted about Trump and were afraid he would start WWIII they are, so my aunt and cousin say, much more afraid now of Biden not only triggering a war but also a global economic melt down.