Author Topic: Fox News Reporter Chad Pergram Reveals ‘Cryptic Email’ Advising Him to Learn Process for Congress Re  (Read 348 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Fox News Reporter Chad Pergram Reveals ‘Cryptic Email’ Advising Him to Learn Process for Congress Replacing Vice President

Paul Bois 16 Nov 2021

Fox News congressional correspondent Chad Pergram revealed on Tuesday that he received a “cryptic email” from a well-connected Washington, DC, insider advising him to learn about the process for replacing a United States vice president.

Speaking on Bret Baier’s All-Star Panel, Pergram let people in “on a little secret” about a mysterious email he received several weeks ago from an insider source suggesting that America could be in for a replacement vice president on the horizon:

Just to let you guys in on a little secret here, I was told about 2 to 3 weeks ago, maybe this pertains to the Supreme Court, maybe this pertains to changing the ticket before you get into 2024. FDR seemingly burned through a vice president almost every time he was up for office.

“But I got an email from somebody who really knows this place very well, who said, ‘Chad, start to familiarize yourself with the confirmation process just not in the Senate but the House for a vice president,'” he added.

As Pergram noted, America has not been through a confirmation of a vice president since President Gerald Ford selected liberal Republican Nelson Rockefeller after assuming the presidency in the wake of President Nixon’s resignation.

“As you know, Brett, I’m always playing defense and preparing for things like that, but I was very surprised to get that very cryptic email just a couple of weeks ago,” Pergram admitted.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/11/16/ffox-news-reporter-chad-pergram-reveals-cryptic-email-advising-him-to-learn-process-for-congress-replacing-vice-president/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Ping me when he gets an email with info on how they're going to get rid of Harris ---- we know how they replace her.

Otherwise,  it's more Kabuki theater.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Ping me when he gets an email with info on how they're going to get rid of Harris ---- we know how they replace her.

Otherwise,  it's more Kabuki theater.
I do not think that is the plan. Biden will be 25th-ed out or resign and Harris will move up. The Power Dem of choice will be put in as Veep, and Harris will resign/be removed. lather, rinse, repeat, and the "81 million" will not have anyone they voted for in the top slots.
What they have now could lose to a rock and a stale bagel in '24/
Besides, who wants all that cumshaw going to a crack head, a doddering twit, and a ditz who hasn't proven up to the task? I have little doubt there are many who thirst for power in that bunch, and a few who may well cut the deals to get it.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I do not think that is the plan. Biden will be 25th-ed out or resign and Harris will move up. The Power Dem of choice will be put in as Veep, and Harris will resign/be removed. lather, rinse, repeat, and the "81 million" will not have anyone they voted for in the top slots.
Besides, who wants all that cumshaw going to a crack head, a doddering twit, and a ditz who hasn't proven up to the task? I have little doubt there are many who thirst for power in that bunch, and a few who may well cut the deals to get it.

I think the last thing the puppet masters want  is Harris near the oval ofice, much less behind the resolute desk---ever.   So,  the smarter move (for them) is to get rid of Harris and keep Joe.  Joe can announce, after things calm down, that he won't run for reelection.   Harris's replacement runs for and gets the nomination for the WH in 2024.

I suspect Harris will not go quietly into the dark political night.  Buy popcorn.   :2popcorn:

Offline Smokin Joe

I think the last thing the puppet masters want  is Harris near the oval ofice, much less behind the resolute desk---ever.   So,  the smarter move (for them) is to get rid of Harris and keep Joe.  Joe can announce, after things calm down, that he won't run for reelection.   Harris's replacement runs for and gets the nomination for the WH in 2024.

I suspect Harris will not go quietly into the dark political night.  Buy popcorn.   :2popcorn:
This is coming apart like a bad windmill.  :2popcorn:

It could be quite the show, I'm just worried about all the folks who will end up being collateral damage before it is over.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

So...what would happen if the Republicans refuse to go along and vote to keep Demented Joe?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
So...what would happen if the Republicans refuse to go along and vote to keep Demented Joe?
What would happen if the republicans didn't go along with confirming a VP replacement, that would kind of screw the pooch for someone to step into Joe's Depends.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
What would happen if the republicans didn't go along with confirming a VP replacement, that would kind of screw the pooch for someone to step into Joe's Depends.

Both are possible. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
RinVa writes:
"Ping me when he gets an email with info on how they're going to get rid of Harris ---- we know how they replace her."

Here's how the dem/communists might actually accomplish this without damaging themselves.

As I believe most of the members of this forum are aware, kamala sutra has serious "natural born citizenship" problems (I don't think either of her parents were citizens at her birth). I'll reckon there exists sufficient evidence to back such a claim, perhaps even some information that still is not public knowledge.

But of course, so long as she remains "in their favor" the dem/coms would never use such evidence against her.

But... what if they decide she's no longer useful in her position?
They now have the method for forcing her out.

The question now becomes... who will raise the first accusation?
How about... The Party's sycophants in "the media"?
Wouldn't be surprised to see both the times and the post pick this story up, almost as if they were instructed to do so.

This way, the dem/coms could claim, "we didn't start this, but we'll deal with it, as required by the Constitution" (they'll have to stick that in, that they're "following the Constitution", of course).

But I'm sure that at the same time, they'll offer kamala sutra some kind of "consolation prize" for a voluntary resignation. Hence "the seat on the Supreme Court" that she's not going to get, but maybe they'll come up with something else that's palatable.
Perhaps along with some cash, hidden somewhere, to be accessed at a date in the future?

So if you're looking for way to urge her out... this is a vector that might work.

Online corbe

I agree @Fishrrman We know the rats are serious about 25'n Ol joe when they start the drivel to dump camealot in their channels.
   Damn the Torpedo's, Full Speed Ahead, kinda thing at that point.

Ya think the GOP Majority in Congress/2023, if dominion allows, will get anything done?    :smokin:
« Last Edit: November 18, 2021, 02:01:11 am by corbe »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline EdinVA

Online corbe

Since it involves TV, somehow.

Chris Knight -- "The Damn Truth"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmGVVOOhIOo
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Polly Ticks

This is coming apart like a bad windmill.  :2popcorn:

It could be quite the show, I'm just worried about all the folks who will end up being collateral damage before it is over.

At this point, that's looking like ALL of us. 
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Smokin Joe

Not me. I'm going to celebrate it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Lando Lincoln

The scenario:  Brandon will be doing jigsaw puzzles, Kammy will be Prez, and they will be shopping for a new VP.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2021, 05:24:49 am by Lando Lincoln »
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
The scenario:  Brandon will be doing jigsaw puzzles, Kammy will be Prez, and they will be shopping for a new VP.
If I recall correctly they can shop all they want but without the Republicans votes that's all they can do.

Offline Smokin Joe

If I recall correctly they can shop all they want but without the Republicans votes that's all they can do.
If that is the case, Kammy better upgrade her security in case Queen Nan has her eyes on a better job (she'd be next in line).

C S Lewis