Author Topic: 3 jabs to be 'fully vaxxed'? Biden plans booster expansion  (Read 190 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
3 jabs to be 'fully vaxxed'? Biden plans booster expansion
« on: November 17, 2021, 01:10:20 pm »
WND by Art Moore 11/16/2021

Fauci says additional shots will 'become a part of the standard regimen'

With public health officials acknowledging the rapidly waning effectiveness of COVID-19 vaccines, the Biden administration is seeking immediate expansion of authorization for booster shots to all adults, according to an internal source.

Axios, citing a source familiar with the planning, reported the data "is clear that vaccine effectiveness has waned over time."

And Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, indicated the booster, a third shot, won't be the last one.

"In my opinion boosters are ultimately going to become a part of the standard regimen and not just a bonus," he said.

More: https://www.wnd.com/2021/11/3-jabs-fully-vaxxed-biden-plans-booster-expansion/

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: 3 jabs to be 'fully vaxxed'? Biden plans booster expansion
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2021, 02:26:34 pm »
Will Biden mandate booster shots? Dr. Fauci says he believes the definition of fully vaccinated should CHANGE to include having had a third shot

Dr Anthony Fauci said he believes that the definition of 'fully vaccinated' against COVID-19 may be updated in the future
    Currently, anyone who has received two shots of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or one shot of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine is 'fully vaccinated'
    Booster shots are not included in the definition, but Fauci says he believes this will change due to waning immunity of vaccines   
    As of Tuesday, 30.7 million Americans - 15.7% of the population - have received a booster shot
    The FDA is expected to authorize Pfizer's booster shots for all adults aged 18 and older as early as Thursday

By Mary Kekatos U.S. Health Editor For Dailymail.Com

Published: 18:39 EST, 16 November 2021 | Updated: 08:06 EST, 17 November 2021

The nation's top infectious disease expert says he believes the definition of being 'fully vaccinated' against COVID-19 in the U.S. could change to include booster shots. 

Currently, any American who has received both shots of the two-dose Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna vaccines, or one shot of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, is considered fully vaccinated.

But Dr Anthony Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, said this may need to change to include extra doses.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-10209093/Fauci-says-believes-definition-fully-vaccinated-change-include-booster-shots.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2021, 04:52:49 pm »
Will Biden mandate booster shots? Dr. Fauci says he believes the definition of fully vaccinated should CHANGE to include having had a third shot

Dr Anthony Fauci said he believes that the definition of 'fully vaccinated' against COVID-19 may be updated in the future
    Currently, anyone who has received two shots of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or one shot of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine is 'fully vaccinated'
    Booster shots are not included in the definition, but Fauci says he believes this will change due to waning immunity of vaccines   
    As of Tuesday, 30.7 million Americans - 15.7% of the population - have received a booster shot
    The FDA is expected to authorize Pfizer's booster shots for all adults aged 18 and older as early as Thursday

By Mary Kekatos U.S. Health Editor For Dailymail.Com

Published: 18:39 EST, 16 November 2021 | Updated: 08:06 EST, 17 November 2021

The nation's top infectious disease expert says he believes the definition of being 'fully vaccinated' against COVID-19 in the U.S. could change to include booster shots. 

Currently, any American who has received both shots of the two-dose Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna vaccines, or one shot of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, is considered fully vaccinated.

But Dr Anthony Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, said this may need to change to include extra doses.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-10209093/Fauci-says-believes-definition-fully-vaccinated-change-include-booster-shots.html
Fauci changes definitions more often than his underwear. It's like being in children's rhyme, one shot two shot three shot four, it won't end til you've passed deaths door!

Ha! No sooner did I post than I get a text from the OC Health Department that I may be eligible for the Covid Booster shot. I don't think so!
« Last Edit: November 17, 2021, 05:23:18 pm by GtHawk »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2021, 06:28:11 pm »
Keep moving the goalposts...

It shows that Bill Gates had a hand in developing the jabs, this stuff has more updates than Windows.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis