Author Topic: Single Family Homes Are Bad For The Climate, Says Austrian Architecture Publicist. Thermal Insulatio  (Read 223 times)

rangerrebew

Single Family Homes Are Bad For The Climate, Says Austrian Architecture Publicist. Thermal Insulation, Too!

By P Gosselin on 13. November 2021
Share this...

Single family homes, thermal insulation are not sustainable, says architecture publicist.

Everything is bad for the climate, and so everything needs to be regulated or restricted. That’s how the whole scam works. COVID shows that if you can successfully spread fear and a sense of crisis, then you’ll be able to get away with anything.

Now it may be time for us humans to return back to the trees.

Climate change is calling the single-family house into question. At least, that’s what the Standard from Austria thinks:

https://notrickszone.com/2021/11/13/single-family-homes-are-bad-for-the-climate-says-austrian-architecture-publicist-thermal-insulation-too/

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Living in a pigeon coop with inconsiderate noisy dirty asses is Bad for my blood pressure and overall physical and mental well being. I find myself fantasizing about causing physical harm to the children living above me. I don't understand I had much better manners and maturity at nineteen then these idiots in their mid twenties. They stomp around all hours and slam heavy things onto their floor, my ceiling. Americans aren't raised in a culture of crowded living space unless unfortunately it is all you can afford and as soon as possible people will almost always opt for separate private homes. This is also true with Germans, Austrians and other Europeans. I'm tired of this bogus climate argument, especially by an expert such as architecture publicist to force people to live in cramped multi story cages, to save the Earth.

Personally I would live as far from other people as possible but that aint gonna happen as long as I'm married and poor.

Offline Hoodat

Eric Frey, editor of Der Standard, lives in a single-family home.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline EdinVA

Now it may be time for us humans to return back to the trees.

Ok, go for it.....

Offline libertybele

Bat crap crazy liberals are bad for the climate.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.