Author Topic: Joe Biden Exaggerates Details of 2004 Fire: My House Burned Down ‘With My Wife In It’  (Read 288 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Exaggerates Details of 2004 Fire: My House Burned Down ‘With My Wife In It’

Charlie Spiering 17 Nov 2021

President Joe Biden exaggerated Tuesday details of a fire that burned his home in 2004 while emphasizing the importance of infrastructure.

Speaking on a bridge in New Hampshire, Biden said:

And I know, having had a house burn down with my wife in it — she got out safely, God willing — that having a significant portion of it burn, I can tell: ten minutes makes a hell of a difference.

Biden has cited this story before, particularly while talking about the importance of firefighters.

According to reports, Biden’s Delaware house did not “burn down,” and a “significant portion” of his home did not burn.

The Associated Press reported at the time that lightning struck Biden’s home, but the fire was “small,” and firefighters responded quickly to a call from his wife, Jill Biden. Cranston Heights Fire Company Chief George Lamborn said they were able to keep flames from spreading beyond the kitchen.

Biden’s telling of the story demonstrates his repeated willingness to stretch the truth to demonstrate a point.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/11/17/joe-biden-fire-house-burned/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

Biden’s telling of the story demonstrates his repeated willingness to stretch the truth to demonstrate a point.

This isn't stretching the truth.  This is belief in an alternate reality that poses a danger when dealing with real life issues.  Biden has become a sociopath.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline LMAO

This isn't stretching the truth.  This is belief in an alternate reality that poses a danger when dealing with real life issues.  Biden has become a sociopath.

You see that with dementia patients

Many times, redirection doesn’t work
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online mountaineer

Just the other day, he said his father was in charge of the largest automotive operation in Delaware, when he really was a sales manager at a used car lot. Joe Biden and reality are not well acquainted.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
You see that with dementia patients

Many times, redirection doesn’t work
This isn't new with Biden, it didn't start with his dementia. Biden has been lying about his life and what he did since he was a very young man, probably started as a child.

Online rustynail

"Joe Biden Exaggerates Details".  Yes.