Author Topic: The Real Reason the Left Hates Kyle Rittenhouse  (Read 261 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Real Reason the Left Hates Kyle Rittenhouse
« on: November 14, 2021, 06:40:04 pm »
The Real Reason the Left Hates Kyle Rittenhouse
By Scott Hounsell | Nov 14, 2021 8:31 AM ET

There have been some very bad takes regarding the ongoing trial involving Kyle Rittenhouse.  The then-17-year-old who now-famously shot and killed two and injured a third has been a lightning rod of controversy ever since the shocking video of the shootings made their way online that night of the Kenosha riots, over a year ago.  If you’ve been living under a rock, Rittenhouse was in Kenosha that night looking to help administer first aid to anyone who may be injured by the rioting that later did over 50 million dollars in damage.  He also happened to be carrying an AR-15, loaned to him by another person there to help patrol the streets.  After several threats from one person, Rittenhouse was chased by that person until Rittenhouse felt that the man posed a threat to him and his firearm, causing Rittenhouse to shoot the man, killing him.  As Rittenhouse fled, attempting to reach the police line a few blocks away, he was pursued by several others, including one man who attempted to hit Rittenhouse with a skateboard and then attempting to grab Rittenhouse’s gun which caused Rittenhouse to shoot that man, killing him instantly.  When another man approached Rittenhouse with a gun in his hand, Rittenhouse fired at him, hitting him in the arm.  Rittenhouse later made it to the police line and then to home.  He later turned himself in to the police.

In the following weeks and months, Rittenhouse was vilified by the left as some white supremacist who showed up at the protests that night, looking for people to kill.  They believe, absent a shred of evidence to support that belief, that Rittenhouse hunted people that night, dead set on murdering those people he killed.  Nevermind the multiple videos from several different angles, including those that showed that Rittenhouse only shot as many shots as were necessary to eliminate the threat;  This kid was the personification of everything wrong with America… guns, whiteness, masculinity, and of course, anything that opposes the left’s violence.

more
https://redstate.com/scotthounsell/2021/11/14/the-real-reason-the-left-hates-kyle-rittenhouse-n475430
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline goatprairie

Re: The Real Reason the Left Hates Kyle Rittenhouse
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2021, 09:22:01 pm »
The real reason libs hate Rittenhouse is because they are extremely worried that if he is exonerated (as he should be), that that will give license to many others like him to show up at leftist riots and start shooting leftist thugs.
 That is what the leftists are most upset about. They don't give a rat's behind about the white thugs Rittenhouse eliminated (too bad it was only two). They're worried that future leftist riots will be impeded/stopped by good citizens like Rittenhouse. The leftists would like the violence to go on unimpeded and there be more destruction.
And the so-called conservatives like Glenn Beck, Bill O'Reilly, and a number of others who've publicly said that what Rittenhouse did was stupid ought to be ashamed of themselves.
 We need more good citizens with the courage of Rittenhouse. I'd like to see more leftist thugs shot and killed, and I don't care whether it's by the duly authorized police or private citizens doing double duty as the armed militia stipulated in the second amendment.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2021, 09:22:52 pm by goatprairie »

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2021, 10:21:52 pm »
They hate him because the Holy Robed Inquisitional Tribunal has made it's proclamation of guilty, because in the face of left wing domestic terrorists wishing to assault, murder, burn, vandalize and destroy, YOU are expected to die Mr. Bond!

You are not expected or allowed to fight back against the agents of the Enlightened Holy Ones!
The Republic is lost.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2021, 10:28:19 pm »
The money line FTA:

They hate Kyle, because he showed the world, exactly why someone might need an AR-15.

I just might, I don't know.  I'd rather have an AR15 and not need one than not having an AR15 and need one.  They are marvelous machines.  Kyle cracked off four good shots in 0.76 seconds, not bad for a semi-automatic.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2021, 11:31:46 pm »
They hate him because he's a white person who dared to "fight back".
(nothing follows)

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2021, 11:58:39 pm »
Rittenhouse is a stupid kid that committed multiple felonies before he left to go kill people at a riot. He needs to be in prison.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2021, 12:04:45 am »
Rittenhouse is a stupid kid that committed multiple felonies before he left to go kill people at a riot. He needs to be in prison.

Seems that if the purpose was to go kill people at a riot, not only did he not take enough ammo with him, but he failed utterly in effectively using the ammo he did have.  Perhaps your premise is in error.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2021, 12:06:23 am »

Even the prosecution didn't put out that unhinged tinfoil.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2021, 12:13:59 am »

Well, you stayed off my ignore list for five whole minutes.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2021, 12:54:54 am »
I detect a level of sarcasm is in play.....

:sarc:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DB

« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2021, 01:03:52 am »
I detect a level of sarcasm is in play.....

:sarc:

Not from Killer.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2021, 02:14:41 am »
The money line FTA:

I just might, I don't know.  I'd rather have an AR15 and not need one than not having an AR15 and need one.  They are marvelous machines.  Kyle cracked off four good shots in 0.76 seconds, not bad for a semi-automatic.
Oh great, now on top of all their other stupid reasons the idiots will start spouting who needs to be able to fire four shots in .76 seconds! The obvious answer is anyone being threatened with great physical harm by anywhere from one to a dozen violent thugs. Funny thing is I doe the same no sweat with my Browning Hi Power easy peasy, I just wish I had picked up some 30 round mags decades ago when they were cheap.

Online AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2021, 03:14:10 am »
Even the prosecution didn't put out that unhinged tinfoil.

@Free Vulcan

The prosecution will try to limit their humiliation due to their idiocy since they are known to the public. When one hides behind a keyboard, the number of goofy things you can say is limitless.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.