Author Topic: Today's Toons 11/15/21  (Read 3142 times)

Offline pookie18

Today's Toons 11/15/21
« on: November 15, 2021, 11:21:19 am »
Click below for related story:

Click below for related video:

This Thread Brought To You By The Letter T:

(Thank you, cartoonist Rex May)

In Case You Missed It Dept.:

NBC News reports there are three hundred and sixty thousand cargo containers aboard ships off Long Beach still unloaded. The shortage of goods is affecting everyone. Black Lives Matter just issued a statement vowing that there'll be no more rioting until the store shelves are properly stacked.

CBS News quoted Democrats who doubled down in favor of Critical Race Theory Friday and insisted CRT is a tool to educate kids about slavery in America. The curriculum is not limited to U.S. history. For instance the Critical Race Theory physics class teaches students that E=MC Hammer.

Special Counsel John Durham indicted a Russian national living in Virginia in the collusion hoax case. Am I a conspiracy theorist when a Russian agent is indicted for lying about Trump to the FBI while working for Hillary's campaign lawyer? It seems like a bad time to have killed James Bond.

No Time to Die has outraged James Bond fans by killing him at the end of the movie. I guess it was inevitable. The movie studio could forgive James Bond for being a violent, sex-addicted alcoholic, but the fact that he was a straight white male marked him for death in today's Hollywood.

Disneyland got state permission to allow customers to verbally attest they've been vaccinated, permitting them to enter the park. The mandate doesn't apply to employees. Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse say they haven't gotten their shots because the vaccine is still being tested on humans.

Terry McAuliffe's defeat in Virginia Tuesday drew liberal fury on CNN and MSNBC. They sang the same song. They said the U.S. is a racist country that stole its land, exploits its poor, jails its minorities and that illegal immigrants should not be denied the chance to enjoy its many blessings.

The Atlanta Braves celebrated after winning the World Series Tuesday. The love of sports is bipartisan. In Game Four, Trump angered Democrats by doing the Tomahawk Chop with the crowd, and President Biden watches so much sports on TV, he's starting to think his name is really Brandon.

The Climate Change summit in Glasgow closed after hearing fresh new ideas proposed to save the planet. Scientists proposed fastening a huge cotton mask over the Earth to protect it from climate change. However they warned the mask will only be effective if Mars and Venus wear their masks too.

The Climate Summit in Glasgow resulted in promises by world leaders and celebrities and rich donors to battle all the evil, conservative fossil fuel-drilling polluters. The event left everybody who watched the conference asking the same question. If I become a climate activist, do I get a private jet?

The Salt Lake City Tribune reported the board of regents at Dixie State College in St. George voted to recommend a name change. It's to please the online woke protestors who see the name and yell racism and slavery. I thought we fixed all that when we took the lady off the pancake syrup bottle.

The U.S. Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals stayed President Biden's order requiring corporations to require worker vaccinations. At the time a spread needed to be stopped. The White House issued the vaccination requirement for companies last month amid a concerning spike in personal freedom.

The White House Covid response team says eighty percent of Americans have been vaccinated, with President Biden leading the effort for booster shots. After returning home early to Delaware on Friday, Joe walked in on Hunter and his friends vaccinating themselves. This is the unity we need.

- - Argus Hamilton

Offline verga

Re: Today's Toons 11/15/21
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2021, 01:15:52 pm »
Thank you Pookie
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online Polly Ticks

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2021, 02:19:09 pm »
Thanks, Pookie.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline pookie18

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2021, 02:40:34 pm »
Thank you Pookie

You're welcome, Verga!

Offline pookie18

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2021, 02:41:18 pm »
Thanks, Pookie.

My pleasure, Polly Ticks!

Offline Jimino

• God created all men equal. Sam Colt made them more equal!
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2021, 04:29:32 pm »
Ciao Pookie, thanks for the toons!
Pray, hope and don't worry.
Santo Pio

Offline pookie18

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2021, 05:33:43 pm »
Ciao Pookie, thanks for the toons!

G'day & you're welcome, as always, Jimino!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2021, 01:30:48 am »
Thanks, pookie!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline pookie18

« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2021, 11:29:24 am »
Thanks, pookie!

My pleasure, as ever, Smokin Joe!