Author Topic: WaPo Admits Biden May Not Be Nominee in 2024, Looks to Pete Buttigieg and Kamala Harris  (Read 176 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WaPo Admits Biden May Not Be Nominee in 2024, Looks to Pete Buttigieg and Kamala Harris
Rebecca Downs

Posted: Nov 14, 2021 8:00 AM

There's no more pretending that President Joe Biden may not be the Democratic nominee come 2024. Almost 11 months in, the Biden presidency has been catastrophic. The polls are not only finding Biden underwater when it comes to his approval rating, but that even a plurality of Democrats don't want him to run. Other options then may be Secretary of Transportation Pete Buttigieg and Vice President Kamala Harris, as Cleve R. Wootson Jr. and Sean Sullivan wrote for the Washington Post on Saturday.

They weren't even coy in their headline, which read "Harris and Buttigieg under the spotlight amid uncertainty over Biden’s future."

Most of the piece discusses Harris and Buttigieg and their roles in the administration. Biden, who is still the president and has not yet ruled out a run for 2024, is mentioned very little, which is certainly telling.

Still, he does receive some mentions:

For now, at least, Harris and Buttigieg, barrier-breaking Democrats who failed in their initial White House bids, are the highest-profile prospects to succeed Biden at the top of the Democratic ticket in 2024 or 2028, although other promising candidates are all but certain to emerge. Biden has said he plans to run for reelection, but as he nears his 79th birthday, even some of his allies are not sure he will.

As the sitting vice president and a historic figure, Harris is likely to remain at the center of the conversation about Biden’s successor. But many Democrats increasingly see Buttigieg, the country’s first openly gay Senate-confirmed Cabinet secretary, as part of that conversation as well.

“I expect [Biden] to run again,” said Steve Westly, a California investor and top Biden fundraiser in 2020. “If he doesn’t, I think Harris is clearly the favorite. But I think we’ve got a deep bench. I think people like Secretary Buttigieg. … He now has additional seasoning in a position as secretary of transportation, with a national profile.”

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/rebeccadowns/2021/11/14/there-is-no-more-pretending-that-biden-might-not-be-nominee-in-2024-n2599065
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
kamala sutra and lil' peter buttplug.

An odd couple, who actually do have something in common...

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
So the WaPo admits that as an organization it is as mentally incapacitated as Biden? They look to an incompetent who in his position is responsible for the Clusterf*ck distribution failure and The Cackler whose ratings are low than Captain Dementia? Yup people are absolutely going to forget their incompetence when 2024 rolls around, especially if it is Trump running and they are reminded of what gas prices, inflation and border security were with him as President along with how many soldiers didn't die or Americans he didn't leave behind in a country controlled by moslem terrorists. Yup WaPo you run with those two idiots........please!

Offline The_Reader_David

Steve Westly, whatever else he may be, is a nitwit.  That Harris and Buttigieg are the first people to come to his mind is evidence that the 'Rats have an incredibly shallow bench, yet he adduces their names as support for asserting they have a deep bench.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline libertybele

Steve Westly, whatever else he may be, is a nitwit.  That Harris and Buttigieg are the first people to come to his mind is evidence that the 'Rats have an incredibly shallow bench, yet he adduces their names as support for asserting they have a deep bench.

Buttgig as VP??  Don't put it past the liberal bat crap crazy mental midgets.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
And I was so hopeful with Avenati, but he is going to prison.  Then there was the heir apparent, Mr Wonderful from New York, but alas, he appears to be headed to prison.  Yes, Mr Cuomo.  But this I know, neither butt boy or the Cackling Clown will be the party's chosen one.  I suspect it will be Gavin Newsom.  After all, he is beloved in California.

And don't discount Stacey Abrams.  She thinks she is presidential material.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
And I was so hopeful with Avenati, but he is going to prison.  Then there was the heir apparent, Mr Wonderful from New York, but alas, he appears to be headed to prison.  Yes, Mr Cuomo.  But this I know, neither butt boy or the Cackling Clown will be the party's chosen one.  I suspect it will be Gavin Newsom.  After all, he is beloved in California.

And don't discount Stacey Abrams.  She thinks she is presidential material.
In what bizzaro world would that California be? Don't confuse the democrats ability to stuff the ballot box with Californians loving that piece of elitist excrement.