Author Topic: 'Brutal Stuff': Biden, Dems Polling Lower After Infrastructure's Passage  (Read 90 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'Brutal Stuff': Biden, Dems Polling Lower After Infrastructure's Passage
Spencer Brown

Posted: Nov 14, 2021 9:30 AM

Some fresh polling from The Washington Post and ABC News — the first read on Americans' opinions of President Biden and Democrats since infrastructure was passed by the House — has more bad news for the White House and Democrats looking to right their party's ship ahead of the midterms.

When asked whether they approve or disapprove of the way Joe Biden is handling his job as president, a majority of Americans — 53 percent — said they disapprove while just 41 percent said they approve. On the economy, 55 percent says they disapprove of Biden's handling while more Americans disapprove than approve of his handling of the Wuhan coronavirus 49 to 47 percent.

As Rebecca covered earlier, the passage of the president's infrastructure legislation — after months of Democrat infighting and multiple delays — should have given Biden a much needed bump in the polls:

As Darragh Roche reported for Newsday on Thursday morning, "Joe Biden's Approval Ratings Set to Bounce Back As Infrastructure Deal Widely Supported."

There's also a slew of emails and tweets from the DNC and the DNC War Room touting the passage of the infrastructure bill and the benefits it will supposedly bring.

Well, if that was what Democrats and sympathetic media expected, the WaPo/ABC News poll is a big "womp womp" for the White House.

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/spencerbrown/2021/11/14/brutal-stuff-biden-dems-polling-lower-after-infrastructures-passage-n2599067
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

Re: 'Brutal Stuff': Biden, Dems Polling Lower After Infrastructure's Passage
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2021, 06:48:59 pm »
I guess I was wrong.

I thought he would get a small, but temporary bump in the polls just because of that sense of winning. But I guess I discounted the grinding effect of high fuel prices and inflation  on Americans
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline goatprairie

Re: 'Brutal Stuff': Biden, Dems Polling Lower After Infrastructure's Passage
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2021, 07:47:57 pm »
I guess I was wrong.

I thought he would get a small, but temporary bump in the polls just because of that sense of winning. But I guess I discounted the grinding effect of high fuel prices and inflation  on Americans
I'll bet 99% of average Americans have no idea what's in the bill. They do know that they're paying a lot more for gas and food, and Trump isn't the president anymore.