Author Topic: D.C. Suffers Coldest Start To November In A Decade, Violent Arctic Plunge To Engulf The ENTIRE Unit  (Read 365 times)

rangerrebew

D.C. Suffers Coldest Start To November In A Decade, Violent Arctic Plunge To Engulf The ENTIRE United States, + The Link Between Sunspots And Weather
November 9, 2021 Cap Allon   
D.C. Suffers Coldest Start To November In A Decade

Washington D.C. has just experienced its coldest first week of November since 2012 (the year 2012 occurred a few years after the onset of solar cycle 24 — a very similar setup to today re solar cycle 25).

Last week, the average temperature in D.C. finished at a mere 48.3F — that’s more than 5 degrees below the seasonal norm.

The chill represented a jarring reversal from October, points out the washingtonpost.com, with the previous month posting an average temperature of more than 5 degrees above the norm. But rather than serving as an indication of catastrophic anthropogenic warming, this stark flip-flopping better serves as evidence of the ‘swings between extremes’ witnessed during times of low solar activity (click below for more on that):

https://electroverse.net/d-c-suffers-coldest-start-to-nov-arctic-plunge-to-engulf-us-sunspots-and-weather/

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I.  Laugh.  At.  The.  Cold.

It gives me something to look forward to when it's 125F here.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

We live within a 5 or 6 hour drive of DC, and we're looking at a very bad winter here.  :crying:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

I.  Laugh.  At.  The.  Cold.

It gives me something to look forward to when it's 125F here.

Well, I went outside to play with the dog before dinner, wearing shorts and a t-shirt and I was uncomfortable.  It's 71 out.  A lot of people enjoy FL's cooler weather, but I am not one of them.

Give me the 125 -- I'd be more comfortable.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2021, 12:51:10 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline roamer_1

five degrees average? Shoot, it swings forty degrees here every day.

crybabies.

Offline libertybele

five degrees average? Shoot, it swings forty degrees here every day.

crybabies.

I missed that in the article -- a whopping 5 degrees below average. Seriously?   I admit I'm spoiled by the warm temps, but I do remember loving sleeping next to a wood stove  (just make sure you have plenty of wood carried inside to last through the night).

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline roamer_1

I missed that in the article -- a whopping 5 degrees below average. Seriously?   I admit I'm spoiled by the warm temps, but I do remember loving sleeping next to a wood stove  (just make sure you have plenty of wood carried inside to last through the night).

I could not live where you do... thirty years of wading in ice water trapping all winter left quite a bit of that ice water in my veins. I have not lived in anything near any humidity in the summer to worry about - My last trip to the east left me running for my mountains with shade that works and cold nights...

I am attracted to the big swamp and the people there. There is a kindred spirit there... But that is nothing more than a fancy. I might could make do in the Ozarks or in Appalachia... But I am a creature of the Boreal forest, and that will never change.

I too love a wood fire - especially in an outfitter's tent in the woods in deep snow. I sleep like a baby.

Offline libertybele

I could not live where you do... thirty years of wading in ice water trapping all winter left quite a bit of that ice water in my veins. I have not lived in anything near any humidity in the summer to worry about - My last trip to the east left me running for my mountains with shade that works and cold nights...

I am attracted to the big swamp and the people there. There is a kindred spirit there... But that is nothing more than a fancy. I might could make do in the Ozarks or in Appalachia... But I am a creature of the Boreal forest, and that will never change.

I too love a wood fire - especially in an outfitter's tent in the woods in deep snow. I sleep like a baby.

« Last Edit: November 14, 2021, 02:01:08 am by libertybele »

Offline EdinVA

suffers and jarring.... oh the drama..

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
It's the coming 'ice age' as the wacko Liberals would say, caused by Global Warming. If you can screw that bullshit into your brain then you could possibly qualify as a crazy Liberal Democrat.

But yeah, it is substantially colder than normal where I am for this time of year.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline roamer_1

But yeah, it is substantially colder than normal where I am for this time of year.

In the depths of a maunder minimum... go figger.

Offline RetBobbyMI

So much for that global warming theory. Oh wait, it’s climate change noe because it’s different than last week.  333cleo
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy