Author Topic: Watch: Did Pelosi Have A Stroke? Or Is Joe’s Cognitive Decline Contagious? Presser Goes Off The Rai  (Read 199 times)

rangerrebew

Watch: Did Pelosi Have A Stroke? Or Is Joe’s Cognitive Decline Contagious? Presser Goes Off The Rails
By
Alex Miller -
November 7, 2021

A recent Pelosi press conference went completely off the rails and some are wondering did she have a stoke, is she off her meds, or is Joe’s cognitive decline contagious (for the fact checkers out there we know cognitive decline is not contagious, it’s called a joke).

Bloggers Chicks On The Right, Daisy and Mockarena provided commentary during Pelosi’s crazy performance during a press conference on November 4, 2021.

Just watch the  short video clip below:

https://patriotnewsfeed.com/watch-did-pelosi-have-a-stroke-or-is-joes-cognitive-decline-contagious-presser-goes-off-the-rails/

rangerrebew

Wow!!  The numbers 1 and 3 politicians are mentally deficient and the number 2 is a clown.  America is in deep dodo. :drunk:

Offline skeeter

I don't think Pelosi has appeared sober in public for twenty years.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I don't think Pelosi has appeared sober in public for twenty years.
It's both, not only am I sure Pelosi is a raging alcoholic(her daughter says mommy doesn't drink :silly:) but she has assuredly had many TIA's. If you really want to see the effects of alcoholism and TIA's just watch Feinswein she's one stroke away from the morgue.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
It's both, not only am I sure Pelosi is a raging alcoholic(her daughter says mommy doesn't drink :silly:) but she has assuredly had many TIA's. If you really want to see the effects of alcoholism and TIA's just watch Feinswein she's one stroke away from the morgue.

With all that ice creme, maybe she is going into bouts of diabetic shock.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mountaineer

She's been colluding with Russians.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Based on her history, I'd vote for hung over .....